Chapter One

Acknowledgement

            I am forever grateful for my two little munckins who introduced me to the Wattpad way of life and helped me embrace my dream of writing.

          To my mom who didn't hog the laptop with her endless games of CandyCrush so I could write this book.

          And to all who read it I hope you enjoy it as much as I did when I was writing it.  

Chapter One

Juliana Taylor stood in her apartment kitchen examining the cereal cupboard in nothing but a white tank top and pink boy shorts.  Not seeing her preferred cereal she took out her roommate's box of cheerios.

          "So do you want balloons at your party?"

Juliana rolled her eyes at her roommate and best friend Bianca's question as she closed the cupboard and stuck her hand into the box of cereal and took out a handful of honeyed circles.

          "I don't want a party" Julie replied exasperatedly "And I definitely do not want any penis shaped balloons hanging all over the apartment Bee" Julie continued knowing how perverted her friend could be.

          "Ugh" Bianca groaned "you're no fun!" She cried.

Julie turned to face her, sitting on the other side of the kitchen island in only a pink bra and matching boy short with a bowl of cereal and her face immersed on the screen of her laptop as she absently ate , the willowy blonde looked like a supermodel, with her shoulder length honey blonde curls damp from her recent shower, beautiful sun-kissed skin, a hour-glass figure that had the power to bring any man to their knees, and sparkling blue eyes in her oval shaped face, Bianca put Candice Swanpoel to shame.

          "I already told you, I don't want a party" Julie cried around a mouthful of Cheerios, she grimaced "where's my Trix anyways?" She asked referring to her favorite cereal.

          "Trix' are for kids boo" Bianca remarked in a flat tone. "And you ate it all last night"

Julie scowled "Oh" she murmured as she remembered the discarded box on her desk next to her books in her room.  Walking over to the island she said snatched up Bianca's bowl of cereal.

          "Hey!" Bianca cried finally looking up from the laptop, Julie grabbed the spoon from Bianca's suspended hand blowing her a raspberry, she slid on top of the island counter.  Bianca sighed and shook her head as she focused back on the screen of her laptop with renewed interest.

          "What're you working on there? You've been staring at that thing all morning" Julie asked suspiciously. 

          "Devin and I are trying to figure out what kinda party we should throw you" She replied.  Julie groaned loudly.  Devin Bryan, their other roommate and best friend and also Julie's ex "boyfriend", was the most level-headed of the three as Bianca and Julie had a tendency to be a little (cough cough) crazy at times, Dev was the only one who kept them in check and grounded.

          "He should know better. Where is he anyways? Doesn't he have class in an hour?"

Bianca shrugged "He came in around four this morning" she replied looking up from her laptop to wiggle her brows suggestively at me. Chuckling Julie jumped off the island, cereal bowl in hand she walked through the living room down the hallway pass her bedroom door to the one adjacent to it, she turned and pounded loudly on the door.