Shame

In the morning one of the women walks into the bathroom seeing you asleep in the tub.

"Aww, sweetie. Hiding from Ama again." She says walking in petting your head and you just look at the cell phone in your hand.

"Mmhmm." you respond softly.

Heading back to your room looking at the glass on the floor from your broken portrait.

Lifting the pieces of glass you pick up the frame and torn picture. "Where am I? That man tore me out of the picture. Does he know who I am? Will he be coming after me? My friends, I hope he won't hurt them."

Sneaking out of The Bee House men come in ready to party. Within the shadows from an alley, Diavolo watches you run away covering your ears so you wouldn't hear the sexual harassment from the men.

Meeting up with your friends at a restaurant you sit down with them as they talk about their problems and issues.

You listen carefully wishing to do something to help them.

"Seriously my daddy bought me these converse but they're not the ones I like! I wanted the ones with the blue lace not yellow. This makes me look like, like." She looks at you. "Like your mother."

You chuckle nodding your head agreeing.

Diavolo watches silently on how your so-called friends mock you and you smile and laugh in response. They abuse your kind ignorant soul. Their words hurt you deeply but if mocking you makes them happy you accept it.

"My poor stupid girl. The happiness you can't have you let others have. Stupid ignorant girl." Diavolo whispers watching closely as they pull on your hair.

"Seriously did you even take a shower?

We go to a spa every 3 days a week. You should at least try to go to one and get yourself fixed. You are pretty ugly. Oo my God is that Justin!? Anny how do I look?" The girl freaks out and Anny tells her she looks fine.

The boy walks up to them standing beside you. Touching your shoulder leaning his weight on you. They talk and talk and you look up to him smiling with a nod.

He sits at another table and more boys show up sitting with him. The girls hand you their cups  you take them walking toward the trash can disposing of them "Y/n."

Looking up into the dark alley Diavolo steps forward staring down at you before walking backwards' into the darkness. Looking back at your friends who are talking to the boys you step into the alley with your hands close to your chest.

"Uhm. Are you here?" You ask walking forward into an open squared area with a tree in the center. The branches expanding against the building wall. You've walked around your town but never known of this secluded area. It's almost as if someone needed to search carefully for this place.

Diavolo stands behind you so suddenly. You turn around gasping from how he just appeared behind you. The shadowed stranger steps forward as you walk backwards' into the sunny area. As he steps forward into the light he is still shadowed by darkness. It's silent for a while with the soft breeze blowing the tree.

"Wh-" you were about to speak until he interrupted. "Why do you stay where you're not loved?" He asks walking forward reaching up to grab your hand pulling it away from your chest. "Where is the cellphone?"

Flinching for a bit closing your eyes seeing him raise his hand to your face. You shake waiting to feel the burning blow but instead, you feel his hand softly slide on your cheek.

"I could never hurt you. Unless you attempt me. Now, where's the cellphone?" He asks again softly.

Reaching into your pocket you take out the cellphone. "It's fine. If you ever need anything you know who to call."