Lucciola

"Giorno is planning on taking over the throne by killing Diavolo. But the only one Diavolo interacts with is Bruno. The leader of Passione. We can take out the team with no hesitation." Melone says plainly.

"Doesn't matter Gelato and Sorbets' death will not be in vain. Trisha, she's dead. Diavolo killed her when Passione wasn't around blaming us for her death."

Risotto knew very well just how you begged Diavolo not to kill Trisha and once again Diavolo laid his hands on you.

"I will end Diavolos life take the throne and take what belongs to me. Giorno won't get near Diavolo only I will. We would like to think Diavolo is most vulnerable within y/n presence. But as we all noticed he becomes more protective perhaps even more dangerous. Sorbet told me if anything did happen to them not to leave y/n with Diavolo. But y/n would have down everything in her power to protect Diavolo If I did engage."

Melone looks over at Risotto. "Will you steal our baby momma away from the mafia boss? How interesting. But I wouldn't have expected such a bold move from anyone else than from you, Risotto."  

Prosciutto sees Risottos calm composer there is no doubt in Risotto that his plan will fail. Unless you become stronger.

"She will do everything she can to protect Diavolo even sacrificing her own life for him. Perhaps even killing me during the process. But I don't believe she has the heart to kill me."

Illuso appears in the mirror. "She found us, Risotto."

A silence devours the room before Risotto sits up leaving his team.

Sitting on the edge of the bed you hold a briefcase on your lap sliding your hand on it. The door opens as Risotto steps in. Sitting up to greet him Risotto wraps his arms around you embracing you close kissing your cheek.

"How did you escape? Are you all alright? Has he touched you again?"

"Risotto stop." Pushing him away slightly you sit back down on the bed with the case. Kneeling he holds your hand kissing the inside of your palm looking into your puzzled face. "What is it baby doll?"

Biting your lip you pull away opening the case turning it to Risotto.

"I, I sold my wedding ring." Wiping your tear away you clear your throat.

"Risotto doesn't do anything to my Diavolo please take this. It's all I have right now.. leave and move on. Leave with La Squadra." Risotto closes the case standing up slowly.

"You dare come looking for me to buy me off. I'm offended and ashamed of you I'll find your ring, till then just say you lost it." Risotto takes the case away. "But don't get in my way y/n"

"Don't look for the ring! Diavolo knows I sold it and he isn't bothered by it. But Risotto I know what you're planning."

Looking deep into your world where the chessboard was set up with La Squadra and Passione stand waiting for their commands. Shaking your head you reach out taking hold of Risotto's wrist stopping him you touch his face with your palm kissing him as if you were to kiss Diavolo. Risottos handshakes dropping the case pulling you in close to devour your lips. The burn is now a flame that you have sparked within him.

The spark he has tried for a long to stay away from only dreaming of the day this would happen but never like this from you.

The taste of your sweet lips and the small nerve burning of pleasure you send him awaken his desires. Shaking he pulls your hand away but continues to devour your lips. Nipping them softly he stops catching his breath. "What can I do to make your stay. Stay with me where you're safe we will protect you and you will still be our empress. My empress. I'd rather die than hurt you. We all would and some of us did..."

Wrapping your arms around his neck you rest your head on his chest feeling that pain devour you once more. "I know what happened to them, Diavolo showed me in his mind. Everyone is dying around me I just want it to stop but he's too strong. I can't control him or demand him. Risotto I'm so lost I'm too weak but what's more wrong is that I have fallen in love with you as well."

Closing his eyes his mouth opens shaking a bit feeling your words stab through him.

A zipper opens from under the floor as Bruno jumps out. "The boss called and said he won't be home tonight. But will return tomorrow evening." Risotto looks at Bruno having the leader of Passione stand before him helping you. "Is this how you came?" Risotto asks you and you just shake your head on his chest.

Bruno jumps down the zipper leaving you both again. Lifting you Risotto takes you the bed wiping away your tears he kisses your lips savoring the sweet taste. Wrapping your arms around him you pull him back feeling the heat from him. Sliding his hoodie off you slip your fingers into his hair as he closes his eyes enjoying your loving touch. Nibbling your neck gently he takes his time exploring you as he has always wished. Taking off his clothes and yours he pulls you up onto his lap being gentle in entering you. Letting out a moan he stares at you with such love that all you do is melt into his arms. Slowly you move your waist following his rhythm.

His arms wrap around your body till his wrists hang down his face snuggles close to your shoulder moving a bit rough to hear more of your sweet moans against his ear.

Laying you down he holds onto your hands above your head kissing you deeply. He starts becoming more rough sliding in deeper till all you can do is wrap your legs around his waist biting your lip and closing your eyes. "Risotto!" You yell out his name and he holds onto your hands growling as he thrusts deep filling you with warmth.

Your palms glow with his leaving you both in an endless wave of bliss but you open your eyes seeing him with a little girl on his shoulder both of them looking at you.

Risotto sees you holding a baby girl in your arms but your in the hospital bed with such a weak face. Looking up at him with tears you reach out for him and he slides his fingers against yours feeling both your life draining away. There is so much blood and panic in the room until he sees himself and your body on the bed with dead nurses and Doctors. The blood-stained the white sheets the echoing of gunshots fill the room you were shot two times but you fought to stay alive knowing he would come so you would tell him of the little girl that you gave light to.

Growling he pulls away sitting up staring at the ceiling he falls with his arms barely holding him up. Looking down at your blissful sleeping face Risotto shakes his head you won't die he won't let you leave him. This was a bond he felt a bond that has been made between you both. He now feels every emotion you feel and you feel every emotion he feels. But right now you're drowned in bliss from the beautiful light you will bring to this world.

Risotto slides his hand under your head gently pulling you along with him as he lays on his back he holds you close to his chest. That blissfulness you're feeling is covering his fear and every emotion of loss.

The darkness from his eyes fades away his eyes return to his normal color the eyes he had before becoming an assassin. Risotto closes his eyes letting your sweet peaceful emotions wash over him as he sleeps with you in his arms.