No Surprise

The chapter will be redone due to Wattpad flagging the images as inappropriate. :)
*I do not own any of JoJo Bizzar Adventures mangas but the plots of this fanfiction are mine. The characters are also not mine except the hangman and the Beehouse woman.
Although I do wish to keep Gelatos and Sorbets death the same way I will use the mangas detailed way of their death*

____Diavlos Pov_____
I was so close to losing the one I love all because someone tipped her. There is no questioning on who told my beloved girl what was going on everything leads to it being Gelato and Sorbet. They have betrayed my wife if they truly cared for her they would have kept their mouths shut and she wouldn't be on suicide watch.

"Though some of this is my fault." Being away from her side too long has now lead her to be closer to Risotto and now she doubts me calling me a liar. She never doubted me never called me a liar. Whenever I reach to touch her she flinches covering her face when I manage to actually touch her she shakes as if she's unsteady waiting for me to harm her. Trish my only daughter is still alive only because she begged me to keep my daughter alive.

But these two will not be saved. These two will suffer for the damage they have done. And I will make sure that no one ever dares to cross my path. Measurements had to be taken we moved to a different location she has no contact with Risotto or anyone else from that squad. I won't have them take her away she is mine she belongs to me she is my joy my light the one woman I look forward to seeing every day. They can't have her no one can.

Read Right to left