Breaking Inside

You lay in your bed crying from the realization that you lost the golden necklace. He's going to get mad and probably hurt you for losing something so valuable. Taking a shower you only wear your panties and cover the rest of your body in his long coat. Laying in bed snuggling into the coat relaxing from the scent.

Diavolo looks up into your window using King Crimson to slide open the window open. Looking around quickly, Diavolo takes off his shirt as his long red hair falls past his shoulder. This form is slimmer and more fit for him to make it up to your window.

Running up again the wall grabbing onto the window pulling himself. Looking into the dark room he crawling in thinking of it to be emptied.

His eyes adjust seeing you in bed with his coat sound asleep. Stepping forward he looks at your smooth exposed legs. His eyes move up seeing your bare chest with no bra or shirt only his coat covering your exposed body. Your hands holding onto it lightly. Taking out the golden necklace he sets it beside you.

Kneeling down caressing your face softly dazed by how he suddenly started to touch you. He just can't help it. Being around you his mind is at rest. Not being to think correctly.

Sighing he rests his chin on his palm leaning on your bed watching you sleep peacefully while he caresses your face softly.

Getting up he locks your door so he can start exploring your room quietly. Looking into your photo albums, drawings, song albums, your mp3 player seeing what type of music you like. There are different songs from rap, punk, metal, modern, and just instrumental.

She has to have a diary here somewhere.

Diavolo thinks to himself going through your bookshelf's. Opening up the journals but nothing is like a diary.

She's not a diary person. I find that very hard to believe. Unless.

Leaning on your bed he carefully takes hold of your wrist pulling it away from your chest. Resting your arm he looks carefully for any self harm scars.

Not on her arms.

Looking at your legs he gulps wanting to check one more place. Looking at you he carefully lifts the coat up slowly revealing your thighs and panties but he doesn't want to see too much. Just where he thinks you might be harming yourself.

No diary, no self-harm. Where does she let go of all of her emotions and thoughts? She just jumbles it all up inside her. Just what I used to do and that's why I am who I am.

"Y/n! Where are you?" Ama screams out your name slamming on your door. "I have some clients wanting to try you out! Don't act as if you didn't have 4 men in your room last night! I know what you are up to!"

Diavolo puts on his shirt changing back to his shadowed form. Moaning you wake up rubbing your eye looking at Diavolo.

"You, you're here!" You say excited seeing him but then remember the necklace.

"I'm sorry but I lost your-" you stop seeing the golden necklace on the side of the bed.

"Your so-called friends stole it," Diavolo says walking toward your door as your mother slams on the door. "Y/n! Open this fucking door!"

Diavolo looks back at you before holding onto the doorknob. "Cover yourself." He says softly and you look down at your exposed breasts and cover yourself with his coat.

Opening the door he catches the wine bottle that your mother threw.

She gasps shocked seeing the shadowed mysterious man standing at your door.