From the start

"Can you sit your ass down somewhere ?" your starring to make me nervous my cousin jade eyed me quite irratted with my pacing back and fourth . i slightly rolled my eyes and took a seat on the edge of the queen side bed instantly a small smile crept on my face as i contiune to look around the room the nervousness startrd to fade away .

"Gurl you are so bipolar how you go from looking sea sick to smiling when we get back home im going to admit you to the crazy house she chuckled . i laughed at her she was so silly at times but she was my ace and i didnt know what ill do without her . " i just can't believe it were in florida bihhh " i excitedly squealed as i started twerking jade shook her head but instantly joined in .

One thing about me and jade is we can play all day but we work ten times harder we stayed in our bag what else would you exspect for two hard workong lpns . Thats why we planed this girl trip a quick get away to florida to relax but thats not the only reason were here .

Me and jade happy dancing session was interrupped by a knocking at the door ill get it jade rushed to the door opening but not before checking through the peep hole " hey cousin jade hugged him " he smiled hugging her back wasssup prima i smiled at their embraced but also chuckled at the same time because the way he towerd over jade with his tall fram and her short self make it look supper funny .

"Hey you " he said embracing me wanted to speak but all my words were caught in my throat this man was still fine as the day i met him and he still had me feeli g anxious and nervours the problem is thst when i met him i was 15 and im 3 months shy of 23 now thats deep. " hey you " i said staring into his light brown beautiful eyes that always made me melt i snapped myself out of my lust consumed thoughts snd hugged it felt so good to be in his arms i need that i missed that this long distance thing was killing me 6 months together and only ft and text bc of our schedule was killing me but being here right now made it all worth it.

Julio pulled back from me holding my face in his hands bella oh how i missed you he said right before soflly carressed my lips with his i smiled aginst his lips before pulling away admiring his beautiful godly features i swear god toook his time making Julio i pecked him on the lips softly i miss you more i whispers against his lips.

"Awe you guys are to cute " jade said i blushed with embarssement not realizing jade was here ITS like when im julio prescence its just me and him the whole world stop. " well imaa go exploring you too have fun she smiled as she left us alone .

"Want to go for a swim" Julio asked me i would love to i smiled at him 30 minuted later Were pulling up orlando private beach . Julio helped me out of his doorless cocaine white wrangler jeep and held my hand as we walk torwards the beach . " You know when you asked me to go for a swim i was thinking like the pool at the hotel i told him .

He chuckled softly "nah babe look how beautiful you are your drop dead gorgeous i have to show you off and beside you told me when you come you wanted us to come and i promised and im a man of my word he smirked.

"oh yeah " i asked him while i bit my lip. he lightly chuckled as the sun hit his face and his whole frame just flowed under the suns light Julio stood at 5'9 and was slim with a head full of brown curly hair followed by his dreamy light brown eyes now don't get me started on body physique he was built  holding his 12 pac intac his legs was toned and don't get me started on his -, i gasped as julio pined me down an attacked me with kisses this kiss was different from the one shared earlier i can feel the lust as our tongue fought eachother for dominance . he squeezed my neck a lil bit which caused me to become more roused " don't worry i'm deff take care of you later " he smirked as he lead me to the beach i smiled as i thought where the hell he been my whole life