Prologue

You are my life

Prologue

A girl is sleeping in the bed and covering her body with blanket and sleeping peacefully... the alarm of the clock is started ringing... she take the pillow and keep the pillow on her head and sleeping peacefully... his brother came to her room and started shaking her....

Boy – sissy getup.... getup this is your college first day... come on getup sissy...

Girl – no I will not come to the college.... I don't want to study music... I only want to study about space...

Boy – avni listen you got a good chance to join that college yaar... I know you are interested to study space... but you got a nice opportunity and you know to sing very well...

Avni – rocky bhai I don't want to go that girl... I can sing more than that I interested to study about space...

Rocky – you trust me na sissy...

Avni – yeah I trust you bhai more than me...

Rocky – ok fine... then listen my words... you go to the college for few months... in these month I will try to get a seat in arts and Science College for you my dear sissy....

Avni – pakka...

Rocky – pakka my dear and getup soon and get ready for that college....

He said that while pulling her cheek and she smiled and hugged his brother and kissed on his cheek and get up from the bed and move to the washroom and take the shawer and changed my dress and came out from the wash room and put little makeup from my face and came out from the room and saw my dad is sitting in the sofa and reading the newspaper and zipping the coffee...

Avni move to his dad and hugged him...

Avni – good morning dad....

Suresh Dhawan – good morning dear... today is your college first day na... all the best for your college first day dear... dear go and take your breakfast first....

He said that and kissed on her cheek and avni giggle and nodded her head and move to the dining table and have her breakfast and his brother also reached their and he also take his breakfast and look up at her...

Rocky – avni shall we go...

Avni – yeah bhai come lets go...

In other side

A boy is sleeping in the bed and his phone started ringing... he first took the pillow on his head and ignore in the call and sleeping peacefully... again his phone is started ringing, he saw the caller id and irritatingly attend the call....

Boy – what yaar... why are you calling in morning time?

His friend – yaar this is not morning time.... its 9.00 A.M... Come fast to the college and we are waiting for you Neil... (Yeah the boy name is Neil...)

He said that and cut the before he speak... he get up from the bed and move to the washroom and take shawer and came out from the washroom and started changing his dress and move to the mirror and brushing his hair... in that time the butler bring the juice to his room and called him...

Butler – sir your juice...

He hears that and looks up at him through the mirror...

Neil – keeps that in the table and go...

Servant nodded their head and keeps that in the table and left the room... Neil moves to the side table and takes the juice and started zipping the juice and took his step towards the hall with his guitar and bag... the servant came near to him and want the juice glass....

He saw his dad is sitting in the sofa and talking in his phone... He saw his son Neil and cut the call and looks at him...

Raj – good morning son...

Neil – good morning dad....

Raj – what's your next plan in your life? Neil...

Neil – papa we will talk about this later and my friends are waiting for me... I want to go now... bye dad...

He said that and takes his steps from that place....

Raj – Neil listen to me...

His father was calling him but he not listen that and left from that place and reached the car parking area and started the car and driving to his college...

He reached his college and his friends are waiting in the parking area... Neil came out from the car and saw his friends...

His friends – hai Neil...

Neil – hai yaar.... what going on here? Manik...

(Yeah his friends name is Manik....

Manik character

He is a pure hearted person... he will do anything for his friends... he is also handsome hot and charming.... he always what to stand with his friends... he is the bestie of Neil from childhood)

Manik – nothing Neil I am just roaming here and there... today fresher's are coming to the college we only want to welcome them... principal give a very big responsibility to us ... on listening that I was in tension...

Neil- just chill yaar... we will handle everything.... where the remaining member in our band?

Manik – they are on the way....

In other side

Avni and rocky came to the college in the bike and she left the bike and his brother park the bike in the parking area.... avni was standing there.... rocky park the bike and move to avni and take her to the office... he and his sister standing in the admission counter to give the admission form.....

Guys please do comments and votes, if you like the story, the response encourages me a lot.

How do find the update?

Which is your favorite scene?

Love Diyu...