Chapter : 5 Saving her

Please do comment and vote for the story i am still updating....

You are my life 

Chapter - 5

Harshad saw that and smiled while nodding his head and show his thumb to him... Nandu and avni talking to them...

Avni – I need to go... I am so late to go home... my dad will wait for me...

Avni said looking at them having smile on her face...

Neil – ok bye...

He said to her... she smiled and about to take her step but her vision is blur and her head spined... she hold her head and standing in her place... Nandu saw that and move to her...

Nandu – avni are you okay...

Avni – I think I am fine...

Nandu – come I will drop you in your home...

Avni - no Nandu I will manage...

She said that and about to move again her head spin and about to fall... Nandu hold her shoulder...

Nandu – avni you are not ok... come I will drop you in the home...

Avni was about to say something before that Nandu shushed her while putting her finger on her lips and nodded her head negatively....

Avni – ok yaar I am coming with you...

Nandu – see you guys... we will meet tomorrow... come let's move out avni...

Avni - ok

She said to her and looks Nandu... avni was seeing three Nandu...

Avni – Nandu where are you? I can see three Nandu...

She said looking at her while laughing like an idiot...

Nandu – avni why are you laughing like an idiot...

Avni – no I am not idiot....

She said this to her when she is not in her sense...

Nandu- is you ok?

Avni – yeah I am fine... seeing I fine...

She said looking her having smiled in her face while lost her sense and she was talking to her...

Nandu – avni are you drunk...

Avni – no I am not drunk...u no I will drink alcohol...

She was looking her friends helpless...

Manik – Neil I think someone spiked her drink...

Neil – yeah you are correct... this is none other than that Harshad...

Nandu – guys I will handle her bye...

She said looking at them while holding avni hand...

Manik – if you want help call us...

Nandu – ok... avni come let's go to home...

Avni – haan I am coming yaar...

She said to her senselessly... they move to the car parking area... Nandu and avni move to the car... that time harshad and his friends came to that place...

Harshad – hai baby...

Nandu saw them and without knowing them she dialed Neil number in her phone while keeping the phone on her bag... Neil phone started ringing... he take the phone and saw the caller id in the phone screen and keep it in his ear and here Nandu voice...