Chapter : 7

You Are My Life

Chapter : 7

Avni again popped her eyes and immediately turn her head and left from that place... He smiled in her cute harkat..

Nandini and Avni move to the library to take books..

Avni - Nandu you and wait for me... I will keep this book and come...

Nandini - Ok Avni...

Nandini move to the desk and sit in the seat and waiting for Avni...

Avni move the book rack and keep the book and searching another story book to read...

Avni take the book from the rack and turn and scared.. She was scared by seeing Neil suddenly on her back... She left the book from her hand due to scare..

Avni - tumne mujhe dara thiya...

Avni says to him and knees down to take the book.. Neil also knees down to help her... they was about to stand their head each other...

Avni- ahh!!!

She hissed in pain while rubbing her forehead... Neil also do the same and both look each other and smiled...

They getup from that place and Avni was about to go Neil hold her hand...

She turn and look their hand and look at him...

Neil - Avni why are you avoiding me?

Avni- Neil I'm not avoiding you.

Avni said to him having smile on her face..

Neil -  I understand why you are behaving weird to me.. because of that yesterday matter right... don't worry yaar we are friend's so don't think about that... you know about our friend's na.. they will not leave a chance to tease us...

Neil asks to her while looking at her eyes...

Avni-I understand that Neil.. but I feel shy to face you after that incident...

Avni said to him while looking down the floor...

Neil- yaar that is happen due to God sake.. No one will responsible for that just leave that... don't ignore me Avni.. it giving pain to me...

He says the last word silently...

Avni - what did you say? I not hear that...

She asked to him having confusion on her face....

Neil - nothing yaar... come lets go...

Neil says to her... Avni nods her head after hearing that...

Nandini waiting for her for a long time,that time Manik saw Nandini and came to and sit beside her...

Manik - hey Nandini..

Nandini - hey Manik... what are you doing here in library...

Manik - mein... ohh kya hay na Nandini friend ko dhoond ke dhoond ke yahan aaya...

Nandini - tum kiso dhoond rahi ho...

Nandini asks to him while raising her eyebrow..

Manik - I'm searching Neil did you see him...

Manik asked looking directly into her eyes...

Nandini - No Manik I won't see him... in fact I'm waiting for Avni... She go to keep the book...