Chapter : 3 Becoming friends

You are my life

Chapter - 3

After completed put medicine in her forehead and came to the class room with Nandu and they move to their seats... Nandu sit beside her...

Nandu – avni pain come on your forehead please say to me...

Avni nodded her head positively to her.... then they concentrate on their class... the fresher's introduce themselves to the teacher...

After few hours later, Nandu and avni move out of the class... Neil about to talk to avni but she ignore him and left from that place... they move to the canteen to have their lunch that time a boy came to Nandu and avni table and stand infront of them...

Boy – hai beautiful...

Avni – excuse me... who are you and why are you calling us beautiful?

Boy – hmm attitude... by the way my name is Harshad...

Avni – so what can we do for that?

Harshad – shall we become friends...

Avni – no we are not interested to become friends... so please leave from that place...

Avni said to him having  attitude in her face... Neil and his friends saw that and laughed... harshad saw that and gave angry glare to them...

Avni – Nandu shall we go...

Nandu – yeah avni come let's go...

They get up from the chair and take their shoulder back and about to move but harshad hide their way...

Avni –hello Mr. Move from our way... we want to go...

Harshad – I will not let you go so easily...

Avni – hello stay away from us...

Avni said to him and hold Nandu hand and took her steps few inches forward and that time harshad hit on her back... avni angrily look him... harshad look at her having smile in his face...

Avni – how dare you?

She feels the same hit and look at him...

Avni – wait a sec so you only hit me in the morning...

Harshad – yup... I only hit you morning... to spoil neil image...

Avni – so you are using me...

Harshad – yup beautiful... my plan got successful...

On hearing that avni angry reached a peak and she raise her hand and slapped him... harshad hold his cheek and look at her...

Avni – this slap is for hitting me in morning...

Now she slapped on his right cheek and said...

Avni – this slap is for hitting me in this time...

She again slapped him and said "this is slap is for using me..." she once again slapped and "this is slap is for trapping good people and spoil their image..." she again slapped and "this is additional slap that time you remember that don't behave like this to any of the girls..." neil and his friends saw that and laughed and harshad feel so embarrassing... Nandu also laughed on seeing his face...

Nandu – stay away from us... do you get that....

Avni and Nandu were about to go but harshad hold avni hand and hold on her back and pull towards him... Neil and his friends got angry and controlling their and looking what is going to happen next...