Chapter : 4 Evil plan

You are my life

Chapter - 4

She said that and move with avni while left from that place... we wave our hand and left from that place... neil and his friends wave their hand to them... we are going to attend our singing class...

They reached the singing class and enter in to the class... our teacher also enters into the class... Neil and his friends also enter in to the class...

The teacher said to the fresher's to sing one by one... all of them are singing song... now Nandu turn she also getup from her seat and standing in her place and started singing... the class teacher so happy hearing her melody voice...

She gave compliment to Nandini... all of them present in the class clapped... including neil gang also clapped... they also love Nandini voice... after Nandini singing is completed and she came and sit in her seat... the teacher called my name... now it's my turn... I hear my name and become nervous...

Nandu – avni go... mam is calling your name...

Avni – Nandini I can't yaar... I am nervous....

Nandu – avni be confident and go yaar... you are strong girl... you can do it...

Avni – really...

Nandu – yeah you will rock... just go... all the best...

Avni hear Nandini words and gain some confident and move to near to the boards and stand infront of the class member... all of them are looking me excitedly... avni feel nervous and stand in that place and closed her eyes and started singing the song hasi bangaye from hamari adhuri kahani... her voice is also so melody... they all enjoying the song...

Haan aa aaa ooo ooo...

(Main jaan ye vaar doon, har jeet bhi haar doon

Keemat ho koyi tujhe, be-intehaan pyaar doon) * 2

Saari hadein meri, ab maine thod di

Dekar mujhe pataa, awaargi bangaye

Haan hasi bangaye, haan nami bangaye

Tum mere aasmaan, meri zameen bangaye...

Aa ooo ooo aaa aaa...

(Kya khoob Rab ne kiya, bin maange itna diya

Warna hai milta kahaan, hum kaafiron ko Khuda) * 2

Hasratein ab meri, tumse hai jaa mili

Tum dua ab meri, aakhri bangaye

Haan hasi bangaye, haan nami bangaye

Tum mere aasmaan, meri zameen bangaye...

Ooo oooo ooo aaa haan aaa aaa aaaa ooo haan aaa...

After completed the song, she open her eyes and look at the class member... neil and his friends and Nandu also get up first and clapped... then the teacher also clapped....

Teacher – wow amazing avni... you have a nice voice...

She gave compliment to avni...

Avni – thank you mam...

Avni said to her mam having smile in her face...

Mam – you can go and take your seat...

Avni nodded her head and move towards Nandini having smile in her face... Nandini hugged me...

Nandu – avni you are rock the class...