Chapter : 1

You are my life

Chapter - 1

Avni and rocky came to the college in the bike and she left the bike and his brother park the bike in the parking area.... avni was standing there.... rocky park the bike and move to avni and take her to the office... he and his sister standing in the admission counter to give the admission form.....

Rocky phone is started ringing and he attends the call and talking to somebody.... then he cut the call and move towards avni...

Rocky – avni I want to go now my boss is calling... there is an urgent work in my office... so I need to go now... I know you can handle everything here...

Avni – but bhai...

Before she say anything more to him....

Rocky- please dear... please understand my situation...

He said and about to go that time a girl come towards them...

Girl – are you new to this college...

Avni – yeah... I am new to the college...

Girl – thank god... god saved me... I am also new to this college... hai I am Nandini Murthy.... (Yeah that girl is Nandini)

Avni – hai I am avni Dhawan...

Nandu - nice to meet you....

She said that and forward her hand... avni saw that and gave her hand to her....

Rocky – avni you got a new friend also please handle everything with her... Nandini please help her...

Nandini – ok bhai I will help her...

He hears that and smiled and left from that place... avni wave her hand to him... in other side avni was talking with her friend Nandu and both of them move to the counter and Nandu was giving her admission form and talking to the mam... avni was standing behind her and someone came and hit on avni back... in the same time neil and Manik came at the same moment... avni turn and slapped neil...

Neil holding his cheek and look up at her angrily and Manik and Nandu also shocked after seeing that... neil look the surrounding and everyone looking him...

Avni – how dare you to hit my back?

Neil – listen I not hit your back and how dare you to slap me infront of everyone...

Avni – you hit back and saying lie to me...

They started fighting and Manik and Nandu look up at them and they don't know what to do? They are helpless... Nandini hold avni and Manik hold Neil....

Neil – Manik leave my hand I will not do anything... listen you I will not leave you...

He said that and angrily left from that place with his friends... Nandu also hold leave her hand and Avni also looking him angrily...

Neil and Manik move to the principal room and principal saw them...

Principal – welcome my dear boys... you guys are going to welcome fresher and where is another member...

Manik – vo sir they are in the way.... they will soon reach the college before the program starts...

Principal – ok that's great... I am trust you so much... don't break my trust...

Manik – thank you sir...

Principal- ok you may go now...

They nodded their head and left from that place... Manik and Neil move to the canteen and sit there... Neil was still in angry mood...

Manik – Neil are you in still angry...

Neil –yeah yaar... how she slaps me infront of everyone... I can't able to digest that yaar...

Manik – chill yaar I think she misunderstood and slap you... something will happen in between that yaar... we can't able to blame her... the timing is problem...

Neil – anything will happen I don't care about that and I will not leave her... she will face the consequences for this...

He said that and angrily to Manik.... his anger is splitting in fire in his eyes... that time the remaining member came their and sit beside them... Neil was keeping his hand on his head....

1st Person – Neil what are you thinking?

Neil – nothing Cabir... (One of his friend names is Cabir)

2nd person – are you angry mood Neil...

Neil – nothing Dhruv... I am not angry yaar... (2nd person name is Dhruv)

3rd person – we know about you Neil.... says what happened...

Neil – nothing Abhimanyu... (3rd person name is Abhimanyu)

Abhimanyu – you not say to us... Manik you say what happened...

Manik said everything to them and they looked at Neil...

Cabir – how the slap is Neil?

Cabir ask this to him having smirk in his face...Neil hears that and gave an angry glare to him...

Neil – I will not leave her yaar... leave that yaar...

They are chit chatting each other... that time Nandu and Avni came to the canteen... Neil saw her and gave an angry glare to her.... she also listen him and gave a angry look to him... Manik see Nandu and smiled... Nandu saw that and gave a smile to him.... Manik was completely lost in Nandu...

Neil – guys see that girl only slapped me infront everyone...

Cabir – that beautiful girl.... if she interested I want the slap ever time in her beautiful hands yaar...

They are staring at him... Cabir listen that and started coughing...

Abhimanyu – Cabir stop flirting with those girls...

Cabir – guys stop scolding me... and look there...

He points his hand towards Manik... Manik was looking her friends... they all saw that.... Dhruv move his hand and wave infront of his face... but there is no response... then three of them shouted and they turn back to sense... and look up at them...

Manik – guys what happened?

Neil – Manik stop flirting with that girl and eat the food...

Manik nodded her head and all of them started eating the food....

Then she sits in the sit... and they order burger and started eating the burger... they avni and Nandu is talking....

Nandu – Avni see that guy is looking me yaar...

Avni – Nandu ignore him yaar... have your burger first... he is also like his friends...

They started eating the burger and completed the burger and left from that canteen... Avni and Nandu roaming around the college to find the library... finally they found the library...

Guys please do comments and votes, if you like the story, the response encourages me a lot.

How do find the update?

Which is your favorite scene?

Love Diyu...