Chapter : 2

You are my life

Chapter - 2

They started eating the burger and completed the burger and left from that canteen... Avni and Nandu roaming around the college to find the library... finally they found the library... they are searching their favourite book...

In canteen

Neil and his gang members left the canteen and move to the library... they also reached the library and they also enter into the library.... his friends are book in another section.... Neil and avni searching the book in same rack... she was about to take her favourite book at the same time Neil also find his favourite book... he was about to take the book... avni also keep her hand on the book... neil also keep the hand on her hand...

They look each other face and he took his hand from her hand... he gave a angry glare to her...

Neil – give the book to me...

Avni – why I want to give the book to you?

Neil –I only see the book first... so give it to me...

He holds the book present in her hand and pulls the book towards him...

Avni – I will not give the book to you...

She hold the book and pull the book towards her...

Neil – give the book to me....

Avni – no I will not...

He also the hold the book one end of the book and started pulling the book... both of them started fighting for one book...

In other side

Nandu and Manik searching the book in one rack... Nandu was still checking the rack and hit Manik...

Nandu – I am so sorry...

She said sorry and looks up at him...

Manik – it's ok beautiful...

Nandu – sorry by the way my name is not beautiful do you get that...

Manik – so what is your name?

Nandu – why I want to say my name to you? Did you say your name to me...

Manik – vo I forget that... so my name is Manik... Manik kapoor...

Nandu – vo that great... now leave from my way... I want to go now my friend waiting for me...

Nandu was about to go but he hide her way having smirk in his face...

Manik – say your name baby...

Nandu – don't call me baby... and my name is Nandini... Nandini Murthy... If my friend sees you with me she will kill you...

In that time they hear the voice and tensed and ran towards that place and saw avni and Neil are fighting... They move towards them...

Nandu – avni what happened?

Avni – see this boy is not giving the book... I only take the book first...

They are still fighting for one book... Nandu was holding avni from one side and Manik was holding Neil from another side...

Manik – Neil leave that book yaar... we will take another book...

Neil – no Manik I want that book only...

They not listening their words and started fighting... remaining member also came there... they all hold Neil and started pulling towards them... they fighting for the book... neil and avni is not interested to give up....

Nandu – avni leave the book yaar... we will find another book...

Avni – no Nandu this is one of my favorite book... I want to read this please...

Avni said innocently to her... she don't know what to? Neil becomes angry now and he was control and raise his on avni... all of them are shocked and Nandu palmed her mouth... avni was scared and close her eyes in fear and leave the book... due to fear avni eyes is filled with tears...

Manik hold Neil hand and nodded his negatively to him... after that Neil put the hand down... avni ran from that place having tear in her eyes...

Nandu listen that and nodded her negatively to them and gave a disgust look and ran behind her... avni reached the washroom and tears are started dripping from her cheek...

Avni think

He is monster and angry hulk... I will not leave him easily and he is thinking very bad about girl and he is a bastard and don't know how to behave to girl... bloody hell... he is thinking he is god and if he want anything means he will take it... if he want something means he will take without other permission... he snatch my favorite book from my hand...

End of think

She opens the tab and looking her face in the mirror... that time Nandu enters into the washroom and look her...

Nandu – avni are you okay...

She asks to her worriedly.... avni nodded her positively and gave a fake smile to her...

Avni – I am fine Nandini... you don't worry...

Avni hold her hand and give assurance to her... Nandu smiled and hugged her... avni also hugged her...

Nandu – avni now we want to go to our class...

She said that and rubs her tears...

Avni – ok Nandu...

Avni wash her face and rub the water from her face and move with her... Neil and his friends enter into the class and sit in their own seats... after few min later, Nandu and avni enter into the class and she saw neil and give angry glare to him... he also gave angry glare to her... then she took her steps towards back seat on him... she was about to go.... he stretch his leg outside and avni not look at that and her leg hit his leg and she fell down on the floor and her head hit in the desk... all the students present in the class room started laughing...

Nandu screamed avni name... Neil friends shocked but Neil smirked... avni shook her head and keep her hand on her head and shocked... she see the blood in her hand... Nandu move towards her hand hold her hand makes her to stand properly in the floor...

Nandu – avni blood...come lets go and meet the doctor...

Avni – it's ok I am fine...

Nandu – avni your forehead is bleeding...

On hearing Nandu words, Neil shocked and get up from his seat... he was about to move towards her but Nandu show her hand towards him and wrap her hand around avni shoulder and left with her from that place and took her to the medical room...

Neil and his friends are standing in the class... they look Neil...

Manik – Neil are you out of your mind...you don't know how to behave with girls...

Neil – I doesn't mean that guys... these are happen at fraction of sec... I am so sorry guys...

Cabir – you don't want to say sorry to us and you go and say sorry to her...

Neil – me sorry to her... no chance... I will not say sorry to her...

He said that to them having sarcastically smile in his face... after saying that he sit in his desk and his friends don't know what to say to him and they also look each other and sit in the desk... after completed put medicine in her forehead and came to the class room with Nandu and they move to their seats...

Guys please do comments and votes, if you like the story, the response encourages me a lot.

How do find the update?

Which is your favorite scene?

Love Diyu...