Chapter : 8

You Are My Life

Chapter : 8

they reached the hospital... In other side Neil hear this news and move to the hospital with his friends....

Neil dad and Nandini stand outside on the room... Avni is inside the room and nurse dressing her hand...

Neil ran inside the hospital and saw his dad who was standing outside of the room...

Neil - dad are you okay...

Neil asks looking him having worried on his voice and holding his hand tightly....

Neil dad - I'm fine beta... nothing happen to me... see I am perfectly  all right... look her friend save me  from the danger...

Neil dad says looking Neil while keeping his hand on his cheek... Neil turn and look at Nandini...

Nandini standing there having confusion on her face..

Neil - Nandini what are you doing here...

Neil ask to her while looking her...

Neil dad - Neil beta you know her...

Neil - haan dad she is my friend...

Nandini - Neil I'm here because Avni... Avni saved your dad and in that time her hand got hurt so ' I and your father  take her to the hospital...

Nandini says looking him having smile on her face....

Neil nodded his head to her.... That time Avni came out from the room while having bandage on her hand...

Neil look her and take his steps in front of Avni and hugged her suddenly.. Avni gasped and  popped her eyes 😐😐😐😐 in shock...

Avni feel different in his hug and standing in that place like a statue... His friends saw that and smiled...

Neil - Avni thank you so much for saving my dad...

He says to her still hugging her and tears are brimmed in his eyes...

Avni - Neil it's ok... don't thank me... he is like my father also...

Avni say to him while rubbing her hand on his back....

Neil  dad P.o.v

They both are so cute... she is one really perfect for my son... but I want to test her and also find that my son is having a feel for her... I decide after that... but one decision is clear is my daughter-in-law...

End of p.o.v

He look at them having smile on his face....

Manik started coughing while controlling his laugh... Neil turn back to sense and look at his position and broke the hug and look at Avni...

Neil - I'm so sorry Avni...

Neil say this to her while looking down the floor embarrassingly...

Avni - it's ok Neil....

She replied to him...

Neil - by the way Avni this is my dad...

Avni - hello uncle...

Neil dad - hello beta... thanks for saving my life...

Avni - uncle no need to say thanks to me... it is my job to save you because you are like my dad...

Avni said looking him having smile on her face...

Avni - Guys I need to go bahut late hogaye... papa meri liye intezaar karungi... mein chal tha hoon...