9

Jungkook

"Hyung?"
"Hm?"
He was still half asleep. I could tell by the way he answered me.
"Can I go to work with you?" I ask.
"What?"
Now he was awake. Taehyung sits up and leans over me, peering into my face.
"Why?" He asks curiously.
"Because I don't want to sit here by myself all day long," I reply. "Back up."
"Um...i guess if you really want to-"
"I do. Please hyung." I widen my eyes and pout slightly, watching with satisfaction as Taehyung finally gives in.
"Ok-" Taehyung smirks as he suddenly straddles my hips, making me gasp. "But don't come whining to me when you get bored."
"Get off." I say, feeling flustered.
"You don't like it?" Taehyung teases lightly.
He places his hands on my shoulders, slowly running them down my chest to my stomach. He smirks as i squirm under his touch, a familiar feeling pooling in the middle of my stomach.
"C'mon. Let's go get ready."
Taehyung moves to get off and I pout at the loss of contact. I grit my teeth in embarrassment as Taehyung notices, hovering over me as he grins.
"You don't want me to move?" He asks.
"Of course I do. Now get off." I say heatedly.
I watch as Taehyung reaches down slowly, not realizing that I was watching with baited breath until he tickles me.
"Ah, you're so annoying. Get off me!" I say, smiling alittle as Taehyung laughs.

Taehyung
The moment we step onto the set for the photoshoot, Kook's eyes light up like a kid in a candy store. It probably had something to do with the familiar surroundings.
"Hyung, can I take some pictures too?" Jungkook asks eagerly, quickly pulling out the camera that I bought him.
"Sure that's fine," I say. "I'm going to go get ready."
Once I have the dressing room door closed, I let the smile drop from my face.
Jungkook slept with Jimin. He actually had sex with him. I tried to tell the others that he would take advantage of Kook but they wouldn't listen- and now this has happened.
I run a hand through my hair and sigh angrily. As much as it pissed me off, I couldn't show any of that to Jungkook. I didn't want to do anything that might upset him and make him change his mind about giving me another chance.
If things didn't work out between us, he was going to go back to Jimin.
I sigh as i change into my other clothes and sit in the chair, dozing off as the hair and makeup stylists work on me.
I dream that Jungkook regained his memory and still chose Jimin. I try to convince him that we belonged together, taking his hand in mine so that he wouldn't walk away-
"Taehyung hyung, that hurts."
I open my eyes to see Jungkook perched on the very edge of my knee, tugging his hand out of mine.
"Sorry." I say as I stifle a yawn.
"They're ready for you outside. I just need to do one last touch up." The makeup artist says as she pokes at my face with a brush.
"So yeah, just DM me and I'll set something up." Kook says to the makeup artist.
"I will. Thank you so much." She says sincerely, pausing for a moment to smile at Kook.
"Its nothing." He says easily, his cheeks turning red as i pull him further onto my lap.
"What's nothing?" I ask as the makeup artist pulls away and sets the brush down.
"Hm? Oh, I'm going to take her engagement photos." Jungkook says.
"You are?" I ask in mild surprise.
As long as I've known Jungkook, I've never known him to work with anyone other than celebrities. The only exception was this terminally ill woman who asked him to take pictures of her and her husband for their anniversary.
"You should go out there." Jungkook says as he pulls away and stands up.
"Aren't you coming?" I ask as i stand up too.
Jungkook shakes his head. "I'll come out soon."
"Ok." I say shortly, biting back on what I really wanted to say.
I head out to the set and throughout the whole photoshoot, I strain my eyes to try and see if I can see Jungkook. He was probably sitting up in my dressing room, talking to Jimin right now. The thought alone angered me; it's like no matter how hard I tried, Jimin always came first.
"Ok. I think we got all the shots we need," Sejun Hyung calls, signaling the end of the shoot. "Taehyung, you can go change."
I nod abruptly, only getting angrier when I don't see Jungkook anywhere. Its not until I walk into my dressing room and see Jungkook sitting on the couch, with his phone pressed up to his ear that I finally snap.
"What the fuck Jungkook?" I shout, making him jump in surprise.
"What-?"
"When will you get it through your head that he doesn't love you? He just used you and he'll fucking do it again if you let him!" I say angrily as i approach him.
Poor Kook looked like a deer in the headlights. He stood up but I shove him back down onto the couch, inserting one of my legs between his as i place my hands on his shoulders.
"H-hyung-"
"I've been trying to tell you over and over that I'm better for you than he is. You were so excited earlier to take some pictures but instead you've been in here, on the phone with him-"
"I-"
"I guess I'll just have to show you." I say softly, as I lean down and kiss him.
Jungkook just sits there and let's me kiss him, instead of fighting me like I thought he would. I run my hands down his chest to his waist and he actually relaxes under my touch.
Spurred on by this, I trail my fingers down to his crotch and slowly begin to palm him through his sweatpants. Jungkook throws his head back, biting his lip to stifle a moan.
"Don't; I want him to hear you." I say, making Jungkook blush.
I slip my hand into his boxers as i trail kisses down his neck. Jungkook's fists burying themselves in my shirt as our eyes connect. The lust in his eyes made me want to take him right here and now on the couch but I manage to restrain myself as I begin to give him a hand job.
"Ahh..Taehyung..." Jungkook moans out.
"What?" I ask.
Jungkook only moans again in response, whimpering slightly when I slow down.
"Use your words babe." I say.
"Ugh...it feels so good.. ahh- faster Taehyung." Jungkook pleads.
I smirk as i pick up the pace, hoping Jimin can hear every sigh and moan and whimper that leaves Kook's mouth.
"Ahh- I...I-im close T-taehyung-" Jungkook suddenly whines.
"Its ok. Cum for me babe-"