Outro: Tear

||

*********************************************

\\ I thought we were dreaming the same dream. //

*********************************************

\\ But that dream truly became a dream //

**************************************

Saying goodbye is a tear. It pricks in the corner of your eyes then streams down your cheeks.It shows your weaknesses, your pain, your loathing, your wrong turns. There is no such thing a beautiful goodbye. The words I wish I had said bloom around my eyes. The regret stained upon my cheeks. I wanna know if you could love this unfamiliar face. If you could love me like before. I wanna see you look at me they way you did. I was afraid. Its seemed as if it wasn't me who was loving you. As if it was the person I painted. I thought you loved me, only me. But you fell for my mask. Not for the person I am. I wish I said goodbye. We used to dream of many things together. But now those things have become dreams. They're impossible. They can never happen. We have strayed from the path we used to walk together. The path where we shared those dreams.Its overgrown. It has become a jungle. No longer being able to see the path. Thats when we strayed. You broke my heart, tore it to two. I want you to burn it instead. So that the pain and regret that I felt will be gone. Free me. Burn the shreds of my heart that are left laying on the ground. Make sure there is nothing left to see. Make me emotionless. Make me a robot. That is what I will call happiness. This the ending you wanted. Make sure everything I sacrificed for you was for something.

Show me I broke myself to make you happy.

I did it for you.

Just for you.

Because your my beginning

and my end,

my meeting

and farewell,

you were everything.

-Tear-