[134340] Pt.2

| Only you don't exist. |

----------------------------

\---------------/

\ /

/ \

/-------------\

||

At one point you saw me as your sun. I'm glad I got to light up your world at some point. But our melody has stopped playing, the record has scratched. We never took care to protect it. There's not much difference from yesterday. I keep replaying the intact parts of the record, why now am I trying to protect it. I live the same daily activities, but without you by my side. I dream the same dreams, but without you by my side. I make myself think that it was just yesterday we still stood together. It's scary how I can't make you stand with me on the same day. If I tell the truth, the year you weren't here I stayed calm and I seemed to have no regrets. I think thats the opposite of normal people. Yet I sit here unable to recall your scent. But I remember that perfume. It smells familiar. When memories come back. I turn my head to see you, you smile lighting me afire. I can remember what it was like when I first saw your smile. The same feelings. But by your side theres...

(Hi) Hi.

How are you?

Good.

Rather than my heart feeling as though it's about to implode. I feel my winter. You once were my spring but your now my winter. What happened to change that? All I can do is revolve around you. But you don't even notice. Beyond the fog that I've hidden in for this past year I still watch you smile. It was once my summer breeze but now it's hurting me instead. I was Pluto but I would still orbit around you

,although that might be hard for you to remember.