Magic shop Pt.2

||

**************************************

~~~ You'll be okay oh this is a Magic Shop ~~~

**************************************

****************

||

/    \

|        |

\    /

v

We'll drink the tears we had shed, look our past selves in the eye. We have past the hard times. More may come but we are strong,we look up at the galaxy before us. Let your tears role down your cheeks, you are safe, as you are in The Magic Shop. Spread your wings and fly through our galaxy.

When I began to bloom, I wanted to be like a rose. When I began to scatter, I wanted to be like a cherry blossom. When I began to wilter, I wanted to rise, I wanted to become the moments in life people love. I wanted to destroy my burdeness self. I wanted to be loved.

I always sought to be the best. That was the overall reason for my excessive impatience and anxiety. Every day of my life I would stand in front of the mirror comparing myself to the people around me. The greed I beheld I used as a weapon, turned to the shackles restraining me. But when I look back, I didn't want to be the best. I wanted to be able to comfort you. I wanted to be the person who touched your heart. I wanted to take away the sadness and pain the confined you. On days you hate the body you posses. On the days you want to loose yourself in your galaxy. Open this door. When you step into this world again we'll be waiting. It's okay to trust me.

Would you believe me if I told you that the pain you felt was the same as me. Would you tell me everything you hid from my galaxy. All the answers lie in this galaxy, all the truths your mind may hold in this world.

You gave me the best parts of me. I gave you the best parts of you. You found me in the darkness and you recognised me, you found me. I had lost myself, you led me back.

You'll find the galaxy within you.