Spring Day Pt.2

||

************************************

**** I never stopped thinking about you. ****

************************************

||

****************

** Not even a day. **

****************

*********

Is it you who changed? Or is it me? Witch one? Just tell me. The oh so simple answer. Let it slip from your lips into a simplicity of nothing. Just let me know. One day. I hate every moment that passes. Another second I could have seen you . I guess we have all changed. Each one of us. Everyone you knew. Maybe, yes I hate you. You left me. I'm alone without you. Without A light in an empty tunnel. Why me? But I never stopped thinking of you. Not a day. Not a moment. Not a second I miss you more. But now I'll erase you. Forget our memories and our pains. Because it hurts less than to blame you. Because I love you. Even though I say that. I can't. I say no. I can't let you go. Despite my pain. I'll suffer for you. If thats what you want. If thats what it takes. Your my best friend. You know me. Better than I know me.The sun will rise again. No darkness. No pain. No regret. No loathing. No grief. No season, can last forever. Time will pass. It will take you with it. Spin you round the clock. Just a few more nights, I will see you. I'll meet you again. So, until the spring comes. Say a little longer. Hold me tight as the flowers begin to bloom around you.

Stay,

for me to see you smile.