Chapter 8 | Small Talk... | @fanfilledfandom

Virgil looked down to hide his blush. Logan was right but it never worked in the past so why would it work now? Never the less he appreciated what Logan was doing for him. He looked up at Logan to see the slightest touch of eyeshadow forming under his eyes.

"You should get going," Virgil said half heartedly.

"But I want to be here with you," Logan replied.

"You've been here too long. Please just go," Virgil said gently pushing Logan back.

Logan wrapped his arms around Virgil before slowly sinking down. He appeared back in his own room sitting on his bed. Logan turned around to check the clock hanging on his wall.

'Might as well go to sleep,' he thought burrowing under the blankets.

He took deep breaths in and out before allowing himself to fall asleep. Logan never had many dreams, so he was certainly caught by surprise when he felt a pair of strong arms warp around his torso.
He gasped and jerked his body around to see a head peaking out of the covers, purple bangs covering his dark eyes.

"Virgil?" Logan said in fright awaking the sleeping man next to him.

"Logan?" he said just as confused.

"What are you doing in my room?" he asked then added in his head 'not that I don't mind.'

"I don't know, I guess you were just in my mind a lot last night," Virgil explained clearly blushing.

Logan smiled slightly combing Virgil's bangs away from his face with his hands. Virgil glanced up at Logan with a blank face.

"Thanks for, umm, last night," Virgil whispered just loud enough for Logan to hear. He was clearly embarrassed by it.

"No need to thank me, I'm just happy you're okay," Logan smiled sweetly, Virgil doing the same.