Chapter 15 | Movie Night! (Thomas's Studies) | @FanFics_3105

Since Patton knew what had just happened between Logan and Virgil, Logan felt a little insecure around him but he pushed it aside, trying to overthink what happened. His feelings... he had never felt ones like these before. He knew it was something to do with love, which in his mind, knew it drove people crazy and made them do nonsensical things.

Everyone gathered in the living room, feeling Thomas summoning them there.
"Hey guys." Thomas said, looking down at the ground and shuffling his feet.
"Hey kiddo!" Patton cheered, turning around to face Thomas.
"Hello!" Roman smiled, throwing the mirror he was holding over to the couch.
"Hey..." Virgil said, his hood was over his head and he was shrugged down, like he was feeling very anti-social and insecure. Logan took a glance up at the banister then looked back down at the ground, sympathising with him, he was feeling a little insecure and nervous too, but once again, he tried to push his feelings aside and kept thinking his usual logical ways.
"So... I have something to tell you all..." Thomas smiled, pulling up a certificate from behind his back, it said he had passed his first online medical course! Logan gasped, his eyes lighting up when he saw the certificate in his hand.
"Y-You passed?!" Logan cheered, fixing his glasses and letting his eyes adjust so he could read the certificate.
"Mhm!" Thomas nodded, squealing a little. Patton squealed for him anyways,
"EEE! Good job kiddo!!"
"Well done, Thomas!" Roman cheered, clapping.
Virgil looked up at Thomas and smiled. He pulled his hood down, he didn't want to seem sad or anxious right now.
"Nice one." Virgil said, shrugging and fixing his hoodie on his shoulders.
"Thanks you guys!" Thomas blushed, grinning at all of them as he rested his arm back down by his side.
"So, now you're able to do so many more things in the medical institute!" Logan exclaimed, he was so proud to see Thomas taking a step like this for himself. He nodded gladly in response.
"I'm going to be reading so many books tonight." Logan grinned.
"Mhm. You'll need to study a lot more, tonight." Thomas chuckled. Patton, Roman and Virgil all smiled at Logan and Thomas.
"Okay well, I'll be on my way! Gotta go to the library!" Thomas said, grabbing his jacket from the couch as he walked to the front door.
"Got. To!" Logan corrected him, fixing his glasses again.
"Heh, yeah. Bye guys, see you when I come back!" He chuckled, walking out the door, closing it behind him and locking it before he walked onto the street.

While everyone stayed home, they all watched movies together on the couch, eating popcorn and snacks, and just having a nice time with each other!

Logan was sitting in the far corner of the couch, reading one of his books. Roman was sitting next to Logan, snacking on a packet of crisps and watching the horror movie, getting spooked by all of the jumpscares. Over on the other side of the couch, Virgil was sitting in the other corner, watching the horror movie and writing down notes on ways he could spook Roman as a prank, noticing how easily scared he is. Patton sat next to Virgil, snacking on popcorn and watching Roman's reactions, giggling every time he got spooked.
"Noo! Not the window!" Roman squealed, hugging one of the pillows against his chest. Patton started to giggle, covering his mouth with his hand. Virgil smirked, looking down at his notes and adding 'Windows with shadows' to his little list.
Logan perked up as he heard the screams coming from the TV.
"Psh. Acting. It's fake drama. Don't be scared." Logan stated, smirking.
"Oh, don't ruin it Logic! Just go back to reading your boring book!" Roman pouted, turning to him and giving him a pouty look. Logan rolled his eyes playfully,
"Hmph. Fine." He huffed, finding where he left off and continuing to read again.
Virgil looked up at Roman and watched his reactions again. He kept taking notes, smirking at every-single-one he was writing down.

All of the sudden, a loud and very scary jumpscare came up on the screen, Patton instinctively clenched onto Virgil's arm, causing him to flinch. Roman squealed like a Japanese school girl in an anime and Logan chuckled, continuing to read his book.
"I HATE JUMPSCARES!" Roman exclaimed, curling up in a ball on the couch, still hugging the pillow.
"It's fake anyways, calm down Roman." Logan stated, grinning. Virgil looked at Patton,
"Uh, Pat? You can let go now." Virgil smiled. Patton let go quickly, rubbing Virgil's sleeve.
"Oops! Sorry, Virge." Patton apologised and chuckled, looking back at the TV screen.
"Heh, it's fine. You were squeezing my arm." Virgil chuckled, looking back down at his notes.
Roman caught his breath again, wrapping the empty crisps packet in his hands up into a ball, chucking it in the bin in front of him.