Chapter 14 | More Than Friends? | @fanfilledfandom

"He's going to be fine," Logan assured him running his hand through Virgil's hair pushing his hood down. "With De-... Dec-... With his presence it worsened his own anxiety."

Thomas wiped his forehead, Patton still close to him allowing him to calm down faster.

"Roman, stay with Patton and help Thomas, he'll need it after what happened. I'll take Virgil to his room," Logan instructed. Roman nodded and turned at to Thomas who was sitting at the table with Patton laughing.

Virgil sunk down slowly with Logan. As Logan rose up in Virgil's room he was confused he couldn't see Virgil next to him. His heartbeat quickened as he looked around the room. Logan put his hand to his chest when he noticed Virgil underneath his bed.

"What are you doing under there?" he asked kneeling down to Virgil's level.

"Hiding," he replied bluntly shoving his face into his hands.

"Come on Verge, out cha come," Logan smiled slightly dragging Virgil out by his sleeves.

Virgil was caught of by Logan calling him by his nickname, a deep red covered his cheeks. Logan continued to pull him out until he picked him up. Virgil instinctively wrapped his legs around Logan's waist grabbing at his shirt at the same time. Logan giggled to himself at the childish gesture.

"Hey Virge?" Logan asked after awhile, Virgil's head resting on the crook of his neck.

Virgil groaned and looked up. Logan said nothing and only stared into his eyes. Virgil blinked many times waiting for him to say something. But he never did, instead Logan pushed Virgil's head to his, their lips touching.
Virgil's eyes widened, Logan lost his balance falling forward onto the bed.

'I'm kissing Virgil?' Logan thought as he fell onto the bed. He was about to end the kiss until he felt Virgil kiss back. The pulled away, each as red as the other, the position they were in didn't help either.

"Logan... I-I didn't know you felt that way," Virgil said still shocked.

"I'm sorry Virgil, I should go," Logan apologied and with that he was gone.

Virgil stared at the wall for ages trying to compute what just happened. Maybe he really did like him? No, that was crazy! But then again so is love.

-

Logan rose up next to Thomas trying to cover his face with his hands. Patton stop talking to Thomas and looked at Logan. A big smile slowly spread across his face.

"You kissed him didn't you?"

"How'd you know?" Logan asked.

"I'm the heart, of course I know."