Chapter 27 | Deceit's Final Plan... | @FanFics_3105

Woop! I can't believe how close we are to the end of this amazing storyy! We started back in early 2018 and now we're here in June 2019. Don't worry- we'll give you a good ending, no doubt about that!~

But for now, since this isn't the end, enjoy!

Roman flinched at the voice, holding himself up against the door and looking around the room with utter confusion.

"What do you want??" He asked, his voice cracking.

Oh nothing, just your mind.

"My mind? What are you gonna do?!"

Stop asking questions and be quiet before you get someone's unwanted attention.

Before Roman could take another breath in to argue back to the voice, he fell to his knees, grabbing his head as he felt a major headache, like someone had reached their hand through his forehead.

He let out a few painful whimpers before finally surrendering and collapsing completely to the floor.

The voice that was once invisible had now come full-form...

Roman cracked his neck uncomfortably, like the mosquito bite was really there. The scales that were on his face were hidden now that the voice was in control.

Patton and Logan had managed to calm Virgil down to the point where he could explain what he heard.

"That's scary. Who would do that to you?" Patton asked, a little freaked out.

"I-I'm not sure..." Virgil replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

Before they could come up with any theories, Thomas had called them into his living room.

"We'll talk about this later, kiddo!" The Morality trait said, patting Virgil on the shoulder before sinking down.

Logan had a blank face as he sunk down as he was still caught up in his thoughts.

Virgil put his hands in his pockets and sunk down not too long after them both.

Soon enough, Roman had sunk down and was with the other sides too.

Patton kept glaring at Roman like he could sense something was wrong, he just couldn't put his finger on it...

"Roman, you doin' okay?" Thomas asked.

Roman blinked and gave all the sides a blank look, as if he didn't know how to reply.

"Why yes, Thomas. I'm fine!" He said with the most confident tone he could manage.

Everyone gave him a strange look.

"Way too confident, dude." Virgil snickered at him.

"Okaaay..." Thomas said, breaking the ice and getting everyone's attention again; "Let's just wrap the video up and you guys can go and sort out whatever's going on..." He looked at Joan and shrugged, then gave a signal to Camden to stop the cameras and pack up.

Camden stopped recording and began packing up for the afternoon. Joan began to read over the script as they made their way to Thomas' couch and sat down.

"This wasn't planned..." They mumbled to themself with confusion, reading intensely.

The sides all glanced at Thomas and back at each other before reluctantly sinking down again.

Ooo! It's June so you know what that meaans~

It's Pride Month! 🏳️‍🌈

Happy Pride Month everyone. ^^

(( Super duper late A/N: Apologies, everyone!! It took me way too long to realise I'd used the complete wrong pronouns for Joan! My mistake, it has been fixed now. <3 ))