Chapter 20

Years later~

"I don't want nobody else.

Without you, there's no one left and

You're like Jordans on Saturday,

I gotta have you and I cannot wait now,

Hey! Little shawty,

Say you care for me,

You know I care for you,

You know that I'll be true,

You know that I won't lie,

You know that I would try,

To be your everything, yeah."

I heard Chris singing from the kitchen as I started preparing for the Christmas dinner Craig's mom was having the next day. It was late at night, around 11 or 12, maybe.

I had gotten pretty close with the guys since I met them 3 years ago. They were amazing, and Chris and I talked on a weekly basis.

"So," I heard Craig in my ear, "Whatcha thinking about?"

"This dressing I'm making." I giggled, "You?" I questioned after putting the dressing in the oven and closing it.

"You." he responded, Chris' singing got louder.

"nothing special, I see." I giggled and dried off my hands with the dry off towel and threw it into the laundry room.

Craig started singing where Chris had stopped at, and I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Will never try to deny,

that you're my whole life,

'Cause if you ever let me go,

I would die.

So I won't front.

I don't need another woman,

I just need your all and nothing,

'Cause if I got that,

Then I'll be straight

Baby, you're the best part of my day"

His singing stopped and I just looked at him and smiled heavily. Chris had stopped playing the guitar, and ray had stopped beat-boxing.

"Girl you're my allllll.." he said in a really low, but amazing tone and reached into his pocket and pulled out a box.

"Craig." I stared at the box, then looked at him.

"I love you so much it almost hurts me, but I'm perfectly okay with that." I had tears coming out my eyes, I knew what he was doing. "We've spent three, almost four amazing years together, and each day I roll over and look at you, I fall more and more in love. I love you."

"I love you too." I said in that voice where you knew you were gonna cry buckets if you kept talking, but you just had to get whatever you had to say out.

"Nahla Abdul, will you marry me?" he was now down on one knee, looking up at me with a ring in a box in his hands and my heart had stopped.

"Pinch me." I whispered, and he did a little, and it was the best pain I could have ever felt. I nodded my head, while still crying and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Yes, I'll marry you." I smiled and then laughed a little. He smiled really big, putting the ring on my finger, then picked me up and spun me around. I heard Chris playing the guitar playing again, and Ray beat boxing. I also saw Chres had his phone out, recording the whole thing. "I love you so much." I grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him.