Chapter 21

Nahla's POV

I rolled over on Craig's chest as the sun dived into my eyes, letting me know I should be waking up. But that soon changed.

I groaned, reaching over Craig's body and checked on the time on my phone.

It was only 6:45.

I went back to sleep, cuddled up next to Craig, very happily.

___

I was awoken, seemed like it was only a few minutes, by banging on the door.

"Babe, get the door." I groaned and put a pillow over my head. I heard the banging again, "get the door, Craig!"

"I'm asleep!" he turned over and wrapped his arm around me, "and you should be too."

"Ugh." I groaned and then got up from the bed, and saw I was completely naked, "oh crap." I quickly found my robe and put it on, tying it in the front.

"Baby come on." he tried pulling me back to the bed, but it was morning, he didn't have a lot of energy, and I was already up. "You're not getting back in the bed are you?" he groaned and sat up, checking his phone, "baby it's 7 in the morning." the banging continued.

"Which is why I'm wondering why someone's banging on our front door." I put my weight on my right leg and looked at him with my arms folded.

"Alright."he said, getting out the bed, completely naked.

"Can you please put on some clothes." I giggled.

"Should I really?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Nope." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "Hmmm.." I pulled away.

"C'mon, let's get back in the bed." he started pulling the tie i had in front of my robe away and kissed me. I jumped, letting him catch me and kiss me again. We got caught up in the kiss and started making our way back to the bed, and then the banging started again. "Oh, goodness gracious!" I was now very frustrated, in more ways than one.

I angrily put my robe back on, and started walking down the stairs and to the front door, "what!?" I shouted at whoever it was, "oh." I giggled a little, calming down, "what in the world do you guys want. It's 7 in the morning. And right now is not a good time."

"Who is it baby?" I heard Craig say, coming down the stairs in some basketball shorts, and and you could clearly see his print through his shorts. Goodness gracious, I was highly frustrated.

"Well good morning to you, too." Chris chuckled and walked in. "It's Wednesday." they all walked in.

"What's your point?" Craig said, walking down the last few stairs. "It's the day after Christmas."

"Nah, we just messing with ya'll. We always here, why ya'll surprised?" Que chuckled, "want us to leave?"

Craig and I said "no" and "yes" in the same breath.

"Baby.." I looked up at him.

"Come here.." he started pulling me into our downstairs bathroom and slightly closed the door, "no."

"Baby, come on. They're your friends."

"I can't have rough sex with them."

"Craig!" I yelled in a whisper, "I'd hope not." I looked up at him, "we can just chill for a few minutes, baby, they're your friends. Friends are important."

"Apparently you don't understand how frustrated this is making me." he pointed out.

I looked down at his basketball shorts and sighed, "45 minutes?"