Chapter 17

Nahla's POV

I took a big gulp of a cold bottle of water and crouched down, catching my breath. I was with Craig at his dance studio and he was so insistent on me dancing with them today. I didn't mind. I loved to dance, but I didn't realize how much they actually danced. Like, forever. I was in shape, but Craig, I had to admit, was in better shape than me.

"You alright?" Craig chuckled, "you can head home if you want."

"I think that's a good idea." I smiled while standing upright. "Gonna shower, ya know. I'll see you later." I said, getting on my tippy toes and giving him a kiss. "Love you sweetie."

"Love you too." he chuckled and let me leave.

Craig's POV

I was changing about 30 minutes after Nahla had left because I had another class I had to teach that day, the last class, actually.

I was pulling a shirt over my head when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said, turning towards the door, "sup Alex.'

"Craig, there's some very important people here that want to see you." she smiled heavily. I chuckled.

"Who?"

"You should come look." she continued to smile.

"Okay then." I chuckled, grabbing my water bottle and walking out the door. I followed her into the walk-in area and was almost, but pleasantly surprised by who I saw standing there.

"Yoooo." I said, walking towards them, "what in the world are ya'll doing here?!" I gave them all some dap and stood back.

"Came to visit my nigga." Chris said. Yes, Chris Brown. We went way back, since I was about 17. I was 23 now. "Wanted to see how ya studio was doing."

"Yeah, heard you pretty tight ya know." Jacques chuckled and hit me upside my head playfully. "So, how you been?"

"Straight, ya know. I'm been good. Amazing actually. How long ya'll here?"

"Actually, I moved back." Jacob said, Jacob Latimore.

"And I'm here for a few weeks cause ya know, moms thinks I need some time with some real friends. People I ride with, so ya know, I came to you." he smiled.

"Well, it's nice to see ya man. Ya know, why don't you come over for dinner, all of yall."

"Forreal? What you cooking?"

"I'll have to ask Nahla, she looks on a regular." I chuckled, "I'll see."

"My nigga got a chef?" Que chuckled.

"It's my girlfriend." I laughed, "let me give her a call. She's gonna be way more than surprised." I said, pulling out my phone and going to her name in it. On the second ring, she answered. I put it on speaker

"Hey sweetie." she said through the phone, "wassup?"

"I was calling to see what you doing."

"I was about to cook, actually. Anything specific you wanted?"

"Um, nah, but you might wanna be cooking for eight." I chuckled and looked at the guys.

"Eight? Baby, you can't possibly be that hungry." she giggled, "but okay, eight it is. I'll talk to later, sweetie, I'm about to cook. I love you."

"Love you too." I said, and then hung up. "So, ya'll can stay and watch the class-"

"That's what we came to do. Actually, I was wondering if, I liked what I saw, I could use some of your kids in a video."