Chapter 18

Nahla's POV

That night was pretty amazing. We were all chilling in the living room and listening to music and dancing. It was honestly amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to care about it.

I got up early the next morning, seeing Chris knocked out on the couch in the living room in the clothes he was wearing from lastnight.

I began to cook breakfast for everyone. Scrambled eggs, toast, sausage, and some blueberry muffins. I loved cooking and having people to cook for.

It made me happy.

I had my headphones in and listening to Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis as I moved around the kitchen and didn't realize that I was singing before long.

"And it's draining all of me, find it hard to believe, I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to seeeee." I twirled around the kitchen, cleaning stuff up and enjoying the morning.

Craig's POV

I woke up a little later than Nahla, I had realized when I turned over and didn't feel her body when I felt for her.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washing my face and doing all that morning routine stuff.

I heard the tv downstairs was on when I got to the about sixth or seventh step and then heard Nahla rapping. It sounded like Superbass by Nicki Minaj.

I saw Chris was up watching the news, which was odd to me. He glanced at Nahla and chuckled, then looked at me.

"Your girl is something else." he laughed and dapped me, "wassup?"

"Nothin." I shrugged and walked into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around Nahla, scaring her to death, making her take her headphones out and start laughing at me. "Hey."

"Goodmorning sweetie." he said, giving me a kiss, "how'd you sleep?" I raised an eye at her, "okayyyy then." she giggled and then smiled without showing her teeth and turned around. I looked down at what she was wearing and saw it was some yoga pants and a loose tank top. I did something I didn't normally do, but I really wanted to. I smacked her butt, not hard, but it did make a sound. "Craig!" She gasped and turned around and grabbed my package. Not hard enough to hurt me any. "How'd you like it if I did that to you, huh?" she glared at me, and I thought she was really mad, but then she started laughing and kissed me and let go. "You should do that more often." she whispered, "it was kind of sexy." she kissed my jaw and smirked and then continued cooking.

"Well." I chuckled and walked into the living room. I hadn't realized Chres, Jacob, and ray were now in there. "Wassup?"

"Nahla." they chuckled.

"What about her?" I asked, sitting on the couch.

"Oh, nothin.." they all looked in different directions.

"Okay then..." I raised my eyebrows and looked back to Nahla, "what are ya'll doing today?"

"What you you doing today?" Chres raised his eyebrow.

"Nothing. Nothing. Why?"

"Mhm, doesn't seem like nothing." Chris suggested, "nah, I gotta go to the hotel and change and probably just hit the gym, since it's Saturday."

"Mine if we tag along?" Jacob asked.

":Yeah, be ready by 10." Chris said, standing up, "it's 9:15 right now, I'll be back later." he said, grabbing his keys, "see ya'll later."

"Food's ready." Nahla turned around and smiled. She was so beautiful

____

"Are you sure they're not coming back for a while?" she asked after kissing me repeatedly. I let her fall to the bed and went to take off her shirt, but she stopped me, "answer me Craig."