PART SEVENTEEN!

AFTER HER FIGHT WITH SKY, Sophie decided to start getting ready for the possible wedding. Unsure of whether Sky still wanted the wedding, Soph put on a brave face and got ready with Donna and Ari, when she arrived.

"That's the dress, then?" Donna asked,

"Yeah."

"Marvelous. Right, so are where is Ari? Wasn't she going to help you?" Donna wondered where her other daughter was,

Ari, coming back from being with Shawn, was smiling so widely that her mouth hurt. Opening the door to the bedroom, Ari leaned again the doorframe and sighed dreamily, thinking of the moments before.

Both Donna and Sophie looked at Ari suspiciously, confused at her dreamily state. "Why do you look like you've slept with a coat-hanger in your mouth?" Sophie chuckled.

"I may have - kinda - kissed Shawn!"

Sophie rushed over to her sister and they both giggled and chatted amongst themselves whilst Donna smiled gently to herself, wishing of this moment for years.

"C'mon girls, Sophie, stand in front of the mirror we need to finish this dress."

Sophie stood before the mirror, while Donna and Ariana stood behind her, putting the finishing touches to the dress.

"Do you think i'm letting you both down?"

"Why would you think that?" Ari asked,

"Because everyone says ‘your Mum’s so cool, bringing up a kid, running a business all on her own' then now Ari's running it soon, whilst i'm away on a honeymoon!"

"Sophie, you do whatever makes your heart happy, not what makes everyone else happy." Donna told her daughter, while Ari nodded in agreement.

Sophie breathed a sigh of relief, "will you give me away?" She asked Donna, who quickly teared up at the question asked.

Donna, far too emotional to answer, nodded, whilst Ariana smiled warmly at her family in front of her.

"We're both so proud of you mum," Ari told her mother, pulling both Sophie and Donna into a warm embrace.

Donna looked at her two daughters with pride, kissing them both on the head, thanking the stars for her daughters.

'Slipping through my fingers all the time, I try to capture every minute
The feeling in it. Slipping through my fingers all the time, Do I really see what's in her mind. Each time I think I'm close to knowing, She keeps on growing. Slipping through my fingers all the time.'

--

A/N

I'm actually writing this while walking along the south bank in London!

Anyway... Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Please comment & Vote ♡

EDITED - 13/01/19