Chapter 19

You were wrapped up in him- literally. He had kissed you so passionately that you were literally swept off of your feet, and he caught you up against one of the walls in his bedroom.

You were trying so hard just to be in the moment, but that same voice was in your head trying to hold you back. And, the worst part was that you were beginning to listen to it.

"Tyler." You breathed trying to catch your breath as you separated your mouth from his. "Do you need to take the dogs out or anything?"

"They're fine." He said hurriedly before pressing his lips back to yours. But, you were unsatisfied will his response, or lack of, and pulled away again.

"Don't they need to go out or so-" You began.

"They're fine." He annunciated before pressing his hips into you. You could feel everything, and it only made you want more. "Now let me fuck you." He spoke, his eyes staring into yours, simultaneously watching every inch of your face. It drove you wild.

And, this time, for real, you let yourself go and just be with him. No inhibitions. It felt as if though every inch of his body was up against yours but still, it wasn't enough. You wanted him closer.

Grabbing a handful of his shirt, you pulled him along with you to the bed. You landed on the mattress, Tyler hovering over you. In that moment, he paused, almost taking in the moment, his eyes watching your lips as you searched his face to see if you could read his expression.

"I missed you." He whispered. You stayed there for a second, soaking it in. You eyes smiling before respond, "I missed you too."

After that, you reconnected your lips with his, pulling at the hem of his t-shirt, letting him know that you wanted it off. You took the opportunity, the moment your lips parted for him to put the fabric over his head, to take off your own top. Although, you discovered it wasn't always as easy as Tyler made it seem.

"It's stuck." You whispered, your voice muffled by the fabric covering your mouth. Tyler smiled, finding your awkwardness cute, but also kinda sexy.

"Let me." He laughed lightly, helping you take the fabric over your head. When it was off, he smiled at you before kissing your nose, then moving down your body, beginning at your neck making a trail from there to your bellybutton, before playing with the button of your jeans.

Tyler took your pants off gently. When they were off, he worked his way back up your body, kissing the inside of your thighs until he was met with your lacy pink underwear. Which, you had specifically worn in case this exact situation were to transpire. He took them off swiftly, in one fell swoop. He ran his finger through your folds once, making sure you were ready for him, and from the second he felt your warm, gooey middle he knew you were.

You inhaled sharply, before moaning lightly at his touch. Usually, he would spend sometime down there but tonight you needed him, and he needed you. A fact you were acutely aware of as he began to take his pants off and you could begin to see the outline of his cock through his briefs. As he then slipped those off, he gave himself a few pumps before resting himself on your folds, just near your entrance. Just the feeling of him there, that close, nearly pushed you over the edge.

"Tyler." You moaned. "I need you."

As he laid back over you, he thrust himself into you. Igniting a light moan from the both of you. But form there on, it was silent. The only sound that filled room was the pattering of the rain drops on the roof. Both of you focusing on each other. The way your body moved with his, what you were feeling- how good you were feeling. It was different of love making then you had experienced with Tyler. It was slow, more calculated, but passionate as ever.

The room was pitch black. But, you could make out the features of his face by only the moonlight that had seeped through the windows. It created this energy between the two of you that was electric. You wanted to bottle and up and keep it forever, so that you always had a way to feel as incredibly good as you did in this moment.

Even though you were soundly on the bed, you felt as if though you could fall off, and as your hands grasped onto the sheets as you pushed your back into them, trying go further, deeper with Tyler. Every single nerve in your body was awake, and suddenly the sheets weren't doing it for you anymore, so you brought your arms over your head, trying to grip the headboard to stabilize yourself. But, as soon as Tyler saw this, his arms came over your head pinning your arms back over your head, as he rocked into you. Your breathing matching his rhythm.

It lasted a long time, longer than any other sexual encounter that you had ever experienced, and to say it was magical was an understatement. You never wanted to leave this moment, even as you could feel that the two of you were nearing your highs. You felt so good, you couldn't speak, you could hardly breathe, all you could focus on was what you were feeling.

Tyler's kisses got deeper, and almost sloppier as he got closer and closer to his climax. Luckily, you were right there with him. He moaned into your lips and you could feel him release his warmth into you, springing your orgasm into action. The two of you laid there for a second, still caught up in each other and trying to catch your breath. He kissed you once more, deeply as he withdrew himself from you before snuggling his head in between your breasts, his arms coming around your body, hugging you.

"Tyler." You cooed.

"Just rest." He gently shushed you, placing a light kiss on your breast. And, that's all it took, in a matter of what felt like seconds, you were asleep. Tyler was too. It was the best sleep you had gotten- well, since the last time you found yourself in this position.

It all felt like a dream, pure bliss. One you still felt wrapped up in as you woke up to Tyler placing kisses all over your chest.

"Good morning." He whispers, as he began to feel you stir in bed.

"Good morning." You yawned as you stretched, rubbing the sleep from your eyes. Tyler made his way up to your face, kissing you sweetly.

"Tyler!" You said, pushing him away. "I haven't even brushed my teeth yet."

"I don't care." He declared between kisses. "How's your hand?" He said resting on his elbows, hovering over you.

"It's fine." You said, before changing the subject completely. "Can we finish our conversation now?"

"I was hoping you forgot about that." Tyler sighed, falling back onto your chest, trying to hide himself in your breasts. It would almost be cute if he wasn't completely crushing you to the point where it was hard to breathe.

"Tyler get up!" You yelled. "I can't breathe!" He groaned, before sitting up, moving next to you.

"I want to be with you." He said, this time more serious.

"Well, I wanna be with you too." You agreed. "But, it has to be different this time."

"It will be." He nodded, his hand coming to yours, holding it. He was trying to show you that he was committing himself to you, but even still, you were skeptical.

"No Tyler, I'm serious." You tried. "I can't do this again."

"You won't okay I won't do that to you again." He promised, before admitting why. "I can't handle losing you again." As you looked at him you could tell that he was serious and it scared you almost as much as it scared him- which was a lot.

"I love you." You said running your fingers through his hair

"I love you too." He smiled. "Now, will you go out with me?"