8. I Win

I walked out of the room. "Oh my god, Availia! What did he say to you?" Namjoon asked.  "I told him that I didn't want to suffer like my ancestors did. So I made a bet with him."

"Whats the bet?" Jungkook asked . "If Army accepts me being black then I don't bleach but if they don't I bleach my skin."

"Oh Army? You don't have to worry about them! They are my sweet babies! They'll surely accept!" Jimin said.

"Yeah why are you still crying about it? You have nothing to worry about!" Jhope said. I touched my cheek..

I was crying, subconsciously.

"Because..I'm scared guys. I'm still scared." "Well maybe if you take a nap until we have our interview."

We went home and took a nap. 

I was sitting down. It was a fan meet and greet. I was excited for my first one. Army's went to all of the members except me.

Army's gave me weird looks. "Look at her skin," an Army whispered. I ran out of there the fansigning turned into an office 

There was a mirror and a container that said 'Bleaching Cream'. "You lost, Athena, go on, bleach it." 

I didn't want to but I had no comtrol of my own body in dreams. "No! It hasn't even began yet!" My hand picked up the cream and opened it. 

Then it picked up the mirror I put two fingers and and wiped some on my cheek. As soon as it touched my skin...

It grew like algae all over. Then the cream disappears and my face was white.

I woke up in a cold sweat. "Oh Lord. Oh no." I rished to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked all around my face. I sighed. 

"Okay, I'm still black, I'm okay."

"What?" Namjoom said. 

"I had a daymare." 

"The bet?" "Yeah." "Its okay, I promise, Army won't let anything happen to you. Now get dressed you  woke up just in time. Please wake Jhope."

"Okay. Jhope...." I shook him gently.  "What? Is it time for the interview?" 

"Yeah." I took my clothes in the bathroom. I wore a black and white striped dress, off the shoulders, and a yin and yang choker with black eyeshadow and a spritz of perfume. 

"Is everyone ready?" Namjoon called. "No!" The boys said. I was ready. I was sitting on the couch...shaking. 

I was already nervous about the interview. Now I had to worry about this bet. I admit, obviously, I was scared. But the boys have said there is nothing  to worry about.

Its do or the skin color dies for me. They've never had this problem, so they don't understand what it feels like.

"Alright everyone! Into the van!" Namjoon said leading  everyone else to the door. "Where's Availia? And who is this pretty woman?" Jin said and blew a kiss at me.

I giggled and blushed. "Its me Jin-hyung!" "You look like a 20 year old!" "I want to make a good impression!" "How can a 16 year old be so hot?" Jimin whispered. "I heard that Jimin," I said as we walked to the car. 

We went inside and the set was almost finished. Namjoon pulled me aside. "Okay so when we go  on. I say Anneyonghaseo we are...then all of us say BTS! Okay?" "Sure! I've seen this a thousand times!" 

( Keep in mind: The italics are Korean)

"We're on in 60 seconds!" The camera man said. "Okay places everyone!" I sat on the couch and the rest of the boys joined me.