11. Outrageous? I Want righteous

"What do you mean I'm not going on tour with you guys?! I am apart of BTS! Aren't I?"

"Kinda," Jin said. When he said kinda, I kinda flipped out. "What?!" "PD-nim said that you have a lot of work to do."

"Like?...."

"Your body. Dancing, but he says your singing is top notch." 

"Well , how much time do I have?" I asked. "About a month."

"I'm going to bed. This is outrageous!"

I surely went to bed with an  attitude. I was so upset I wanted to smack Jin, which I knew it wasn't his fault.

But I do know who I would like to smack... 

PD-nim

I'm going to him in the morning. 

•Next Morning•

It was dawn. About 7am. I knew PD was going to be in  at this time. So I got up and got ready. I left Namjoon a text because I knew he would be worried. 

When I walked in, the place was buzzing. I stepped into his office and he was with  Namjoon. 

Um?

I hid. 

•Namjoon•

We finished off our last convo with a hard laugh. I sighed from the laughter. "So PD-nim?"

"Hmm?" "Have you reconsidered about Availia?" "Look Namjoon, the girl has a flawless face, bare and makeup, but her stomach..."

"Fat?"

"No." 

"Too flat?"

"Its more like in between."

"How do you know?" Has he looked at Availia's stomach?

"When me and Availia first met and forward...she worn a tight shirt which shown her stomach structure...her stomach had those lines, one in the middle and two across...but-"Where the abs should be there's a little-"Fat," we said together. "So its not that I don't like her, its just that she needs to work on things." 

I nodded in understanding.

"Her rapping and singing, great. "Dancing, eh. Face? An angel! She definitely doesn't need plastic surgery. She just needs to have everything she's missing before the Blood Sweat and Tears MV, and her solo MV. She just doesn't have much time. And she won't." 

•Availia•

"I can!" I bursted through. "Availia?!!" PD-nim shouted. "What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, I was really mad that I was told that I wasn't going to be on tour when the Wings album is out so I came to ask why. But I will admit, I heard everything."

"Yes honey, you only have a month the next album will be your first debut," PD-nim said. "No. One month is all I need!"

"Really?" Namjoon said. "Yes. I will work out and practice dancing really hard."

"Are you sure? That means you can't take a break on any days," PD-nim warned. "Yes. Namjoon?"

"Mmmm, I don't know. Last time one of the members worked too hard, they worked passed out."

Jimin and Jungkook. "Do you really want this? Badly?" PD-nim asked. "Yes." 

"Alright then. Just promise me you won't work too hard," Namjoon said. "Okay," I replied