22. Bad Girl

"Your Goddess has returned!" I say as I walked through the door. "Ayo!" They all said. Namjoon gave me a big hug. "How was school, Your Majesty?" Namjoon asked. "Good," I replied. "She was pimpin' , hyungs," Yoongi said. 

They all leaned back with a look on their faces like I stinked or something. 

"You what?!" Jin said like a shocked mom. "Two girls on each arm,twins. And you couldn't do the same Jungkook," Yoongi says. "Not at 16." Jungkook folds his arms and turns red. Yoongi laughs.

"Athena I'm disappointed in you," Jin said. "You bad, girl," Jimin said with a smile. "Its not my fault! They came to me! The Jae twins are pretty clingy," I said.

"Oh my god, guys our girl is a chick magnet!" Namjoon said. They all made disaproving sounds. "Oh thats alright. She takes after her hyung," Yoongi said as he smiled at me. "Isn't that right, Athena?"

I tilt my head to the side, close my eyes, and put my finger on my chin. "Bad girl who?"

"Uwu!!!" They all started screaming. "Um, excuse me ma'am, uwu's are not allowed. That's illegal," Jimin said. 

"Illegal," Jungkook repeated. "Illegirl!"

"She's an illegirl," Jimin said. 

"Can this illegirl go to a party on Friday?" "A party?" Jin asked. "Yeah these popular boys asked me if I wanted to come, so I wanted to ask you guys first." 

"Thats very thoughtful of you," Namjoon said. "But no," Jin said. 

"What?" 

"No, Availia."

When Jin calls me by my real name and not my stage name, he's annoyed with me. "Hyung, why are you annoyed with me?"

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. You didn't say: no, or No, Athena, whassup with that?" "Because we are so close to the concerts, tours, and everything and all you want to do is go to this party."

"Thats all I want. One. Uno. Do I need to say it in Korean for you to understand?"

"Ooooooooooo," the other members said. "Availia, the answer is no." "Jin. I'm a good kid. Why? I worked so hard and you did too, we all did. Una fiesta. Thats all I-"NO!!" Jin snapped as he slammed the knife on the counter. 

I ran to my room. This is just like my misunderstanding parents.