5. Welcome to BTS

We got in about 7 in the morning. I was expected to sleep, all the way through.  "PD Bang Sihyuk will see you now," the agent said.

I stepped into his office. "Hello, Availia. I've been expecting you." "I know, sir."

"Let me look at you." He looked at me. "Thick beautiful eyebrows, plump lips, straight beautiful teeth. You have a little fat but we can fix that. You're almost perfect ."

I forgot in the Kpop world, they want you to have that image. That look.

"Sing for me." "I already auditioned. Didn't I?" "Yes, I know. Sing Butterfly." I started singing butterfly and Mr. Bang looked shook. 

"Do you know any dances?" I started doing the dance to Dope, he looked pleased. "Challenge. Rap." 

"I-I can't." 

"Rap."

He looked at me as his eyes were saying: oh I know you can. 

얌마 니 꿈은 뭐니 (뭐니)

얌마 니 꿈은 뭐니 (뭐니)
얌마 니 꿈은 뭐니 (뭐니)
니 꿈은 겨우 그거니I wanna big house, big cars & big rings
But 사실은 I dun have any big dreams
하하 난 참 편하게 살어
꿈 따위 안 꿔도 아무도 뭐라 안 하잖어
전부 다다다 똑가같이 나처럼 생각하고 있어
새까까까맣게 까먹은 꿈 많던 어린 시절
대학은 걱정 마 멀리라도 갈 거니까
알았어 엄마 지금 독서실 간다니까

(No more dream)

"See? Every one has potential," he said. "If you sign the contract...your stage name will be A-vail."

He got out the contact and a pen.

Congratulations! You have been selected to become a Kpop idol! 

Follow these policies + procedures:

1. Dating 

No dating unless manager/producer allows.

If dating is allowed by these people then it is just for the public.

2. Diets/beauty 

If your manager/producer assigns you a diet than you must strictly follow it: no more. No less. If your manager/producer assigns you a beauty routine or look, strictly follow.

3. Public/ fans

When you are in public, wear mask, and hat. Sunglasses are optional but helpful.

 No kissing Army's  but hugging is allowed. 

4. Family 

You will see family occasionally

You are allowed to call and see them during family emergencies 

And finally follow instructions of your manager.

-BigHit Entertainment

-PD Bang Si Hyuk

X_________________________________

I was thinking hard on this...

Ahh. What the heck. I signed it.

"Thank you, dear. Now the agents will escort you to the BTS dorm."

I bowed. "Oh and one more thing. Try your best to learn Korean. And you will call me PD- nim."

"Yes, sir." I exited the room and the agents drove me to the BTS dorm. When we got there. I opened the trunk and got my things out. I closed the trunk and they left.

I can't believe I was about to knock on the door of BTS! I knocked. Namjoon opened the door. I was shaking. 

"Are you Availia Parez?" "Y-yes," I barely said. "Welcome to BTS. I'm Kim Namjoon," he reached out his hand. 

I shook it. I let go of my fear and nervousness. I love BTS but at the same time...

I'm terrified of them(who can relate?) 

"Oh I know who you are. I know who all of you are." "Oh so you're Army?" I nodded. "Let me help you with those," he said taking my bags inside. 

"Thank you." I looked around the others were nowhere to be found. "Where are the others?" I asked. "They went to the store. They'll be back. Let me show you to your room." 

We went down the hallway.

"This is Yoongi and  Jimin's room. This is Jungkook and Taehyungs room. This is me and Jin's room. And you'll be sharing a room with Jhope."

"Oh yay!" I put my things on the floor next to my bed. "Um..Namjoon-"Hyung. You can call me Namjoon-hyung, Joonie, or just hyung." "Okay, hyung, I have jet lag and I'm really tired. Can I rest until the others get here?" "Yes you can." 

Hyung went away. And I slept likeI haven't slept in months.