18. Show 'em

•Jimin•

These abs that Athena has are making me want her even more. This is bad. Athena went shopping alone and me and hyungs were at home. 

"Whatcha makin', hyung?" Jungkook asked Jin. "Sweet potatoes and cornbread for Athena and a little champagne to celebrate. "Wait, Athena can't have that!" "Shoot, I forgot. Umm..we do have some sparking white grape juice!" 

Jin looked in the fridge. 

•Athena•

When payday came in, it was time to go shopping! I bought some crop tops and crop hoodies that I KNOW mama y papa wouldn't approve of. I also bought some high waisted pants and high top converse and jordans. 

"Is that Godess Athena from BTS?!??!" I heard a fan say. The cashier quickly scanes and bagged my things and I made a run for it.

 I should've listened to hyungs: always wear your mask and hat.

  I ran in the street and there was a bus coming I ducked and hid in the alley before they could see me. "She's dead?!?? Ahhhhh!!!!" The Army's started screaming. 

I wanted to show my self to show them that I am not dead but I had to keep my safety first. I stopped by the bakery to get funnel cake. I headed home.

•RM•

I heard the door open. "Your goddess has returned!" Athena bursted through the door. "Hey, how was the mall?" I asked giving her a hug. "It was great! I got crop outfits-"oh lord," Jin said. "And some high waisted pants. But I also picked up funnel cake!" 

"Funnel cake?! No ma'am, not while you have the Sistine Chapel for a stomach!" "Jin hyung-"I made you sweet potato pudding and corn bread instead!" "C-corn bread?" "Bang PD nim, ordered the sweet potato but Jin added in the corn bread," I explained. 

"And we're going to celebrate your beautiful success with champagne! -er sparking white grape juice!" Jin said. "Come on guys lets sit down and eat. We have to meet PD-nim straight after," I said. 

"Wait! If I eat this-"Did you crunch, flex, and roll your stomach today? Really hard?" Jimin asked. "Yeah...," Athena replied. 

"Then you're fine. Go ahead and eat," He replied. We celebrated and were on our way soon after. 

•Athena•

"Young lady, I am beyond impressed!!" Bang PD-nim said. He sounded really pleased. "I have a surprise for you."

He turned a big screen tv and it said calling across the screen. 

"Hola Athena! Mi bebe!" My parents shouted. "Mama!! Papa!!" I cried with actual tears. "Hola mija!!" Abuela cried. 

"Abuela, hola!!"

"We miss you so much vidalia onion!!" Papa said. "Wait are all of those boys?!" "Papa...-"Hola, Senor Parez!" Namjoon said and waved.

"Hablan Espanol?!" "Si, no hablan, habla," Namjoon said. (Yes, not them, me)

Where the actual frick did hyung learn Spanish?!?!?? I'm confused as heck! 

"Listen honey, we want you to get an education while you are in Korea. We talked to your teachers and principal and we have everything sorted out, from school to your med records here in Cali. We want you to go to Seoul of preforming Arts, okay?" "Si, Mama. I will make you proud," I said. 

"Sweetheart, I-we already are. Have fun we love you!!" 

"Love you too!!" They signed off and I began to cry. "Athena?" Jin asked. Namjoon saw I was upset, he held me close. "I miss papi!!!" "Ay, Availia, I know,"he replied holding me tight.

(Any Namvailia//Nathena shippers??) 

"Athena, I'm sorry but here..." Bang PD said. I turned and saw a peice of paper. It was the contract that mi padres were talking about.

"Just sign here and I will get you a uniform this weekend." I signed it. "U-uniform?" "Yes, one day a month you wear a uniform." "Oh ok, sounds great."