-Chapter Two-

In case you didn't know, I would like to state that 'Mark' is a demon, not human. His real name is 'Dark' but uses 'Mark' as a cover up in the story, and him being in human form- he has to suffer with some human traits. just to let you know. :)

"So I'll see you tomorrow night?" (Y/n) questioned Taro as they got up from their seats.

Mark overheard this and glared at Taro with hatred. He did NOT like the idea of (Y/n) alone with that boy. Kuu-dere, his partner for the project, didn't notice his behaviour at all.

"Yep! Just meet me by the front entrance of the school and we can walk to my house to finish the assignment," Taro explained.

"Sounds good," (Y/n) said.

"See you later, (Y/n)," Taro waved to the female before walking away to his class. A slight blush was visible on Taro's cheeks. Osana caught up with him in the halls, she noticed the blush in his face.

"Why do you look like a tomato?" Osana questioned him. Taro jumped from Osana's voice that came from out of no-where.

"Jeez calm down, Senpai. It's only me," Osana sneered and rolled her eyes.

"Heh, sorry..." Taro sheepishly said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why are you blushing?" Osana asked, a pang of jealousy hit her. She thought to herself that he couldn't like someone...could he?

Osana thought back to (Y/n), she gritted her teeth together. She did not like this random girl one bit. She needed to find a way for (Y/n) to stay away from Taro.

"O-oh, it's nothing.." Osana pursed her lips. She just hummed in response.

Silence crept over them as they made their way to their next class.

"Are you meeting up with Taro?" Mark questioned (Y/n) as he approached her.

(Y/n) turned to look at Mark before nodding her head.

"Yeah. We decided to meet up at his house to finish the project. He's actually very kind and funny, we get along great," As soon as these words left (Y/n)'s mouth, Mark felt his stomach sink. He gave an emotionless expression.

"What about you? Are you meeting up with your partner?" (Y/n) asked Mark, instantly snapping him out of his daze.

"No..we finished the assignment today in class," Mark bluntly stated, still affected by her last words about Taro.

"You were always a smartie, and the one to finish things first. That's not surprising," (Y/n) joked, nudging his arm.

Mark actually did all the work, he was still clearly pissed that (Y/n) was working with Taro. Kuu-dere said nothing, allowing him to do everything while she slept. Mark didn't care- he didn't care about anyone or anything except for (Y/n).

They made their way out if the classroom and down the hall to their next class.

*

Lunchtime rolled around, relieving most of the students at Akademi High. (Y/n) and Mark were seated at the east fountain, eating their bento's and discussing about whatnot.

(Y/n) had to use the washroom, so she excused herself from Mark. He wanted to watch her arrive to the washroom so she would get harassed by a lingering student in the halls, but with that dreaded student council he had to be cautious of his actions.

(Y/n) had heard pairs of footsteps from behind her. She dismissed the footsteps as some teachers walking or the Student Council. She made her way into the darkly lit washroom.