-Chapter Six-

-3RD PERSON POV-

"Where could he be..? (Y/n) mumbled to herself as her eyes scanned around the cafeteria in hopes of spotting her best friend.

       She bawled at her lip nervously, her feet tapping against the ground as she awaited any moment for him to pop up. Mark hadn't came back from whatever he was doing, and she was getting a little anxious of his whereabouts. Lately, she had noticed that he had been more distant from her and not as close as they were before. Usually they both kept close proximity to one another. She liked to think of Mark as her protector, a big brother, someone who would always be there for her no matter what happened.

       Her mind filled with negative thoughts that started rushing around through her mind- all sending her into a usual depressive state.

'He's probably seeing me as who I really am; a worthless, pathetic, and unloveable bitch. I bet he just decided to ditch me,' she sighed heavily at the thought, her eyes beginning to fog with a layer of tears. She knew it was true- everyone in her life eventually left her. It was only a matter of time that Mark would grow tired of her and decide to leave her for good.

       It was pointless sitting there. Clearing her throat, she decided instead of sitting there waiting for Mark to arrive (which she figured he wasn't going to in the first place), she'd leave the cafeteria and amble around the halls until the bell for next classes rang. There wasn't much she could do except that. Without Mark around, she had no one to communicate or hang out with. She was the outcast of the school; nobody wanted to be around her except when they torment and taunt her for their own sickening enjoyment. She depressingly sat up from her seat and stretched out her arms. With another sigh, she sauntered away and exited the cafeteria, looking down at the ground with a frown etched onto her face.

       She rubbed her burning cheek with her hand. It still stung from the forceful impact of Osana's slap that happened not that long ago. Once her hand made contact with her cheek,  she hissed and retreated her hand back.

'I can't believe she slapped me just because I was talking to Taro. Well, I suppose he was a good friend while it lasted. He seemed like a very nice boy, even if it was some act he was pulling,'

       She continued down the hall aimlessly, aiming for no particular direction. She passed by the occasional student here and there, a couple of of them at snickering at her or casting a deadly glare at her way. One of them even pushed her to the side out of anger because she got Musume and her posse temporarily suspended from the school. She knew very well that once they came back to the school, she'd get the bullying of a lifetime.

       She shuddered at the thought. Well, she had some time before they'd make a return to Akademi. For now, she had to deal with the usual treatment her fellow classmates put upon her.

       After wandering the halls for a short while, her ears perked up to the sound of singing. She looked up and noticed she was walking towards the direction of the Light Music Club. The singing was most definitely coming from there. It was a males voice; too deep and smooth to be a females. Her mind was in a sort of daze, the voice had captured her attention. Soon, her feet began to move and she started heading towards the club.

       She approached the door to the Music club and peaked her head inside, her hand gripped around the threshold as she looked in. There, sitting on the blue couch, was a boy. He had blue, side swept hair on the top of his head, and the sides of his head were cut low and colored black, and he had hazel eyes. He wore the "Red Armband of Leadership" with a picture of the eighth note on his left arm, and the sleeves to his white button up shirt were rolled to his elbows, exposing his rather built arms.