It was the nose

The human was dozing off in his arms. All of the energy she had gained from her long slumber was now gone, not that there had been a lot to begin with.Without really thinking about it, Papyrus shifted her fragile form slightly so that he had a better grip. Her light weight was still very unnerving but fortunately she had gained a little bit since she had been staying with his brother and himself. Eventually, she would get back to a healthier weight.

Papyrus kept the long sigh he wanted to emit to himself as he made his way back into Alphys's house. He quietly made his way towards the room you had been staying in so that he could lay you back down to rest. There was no way that dealing with the protesters the way you had could have helped you physically. Your body was practically trembling with the excursion to keep you standing before he caught you. It was a small miracle that you were even slightly awake.

All of the other monsters watched as he carried you inside. A stunned yet respectful silence stretching out among all of them. Other than Sans, in the month that followed your initial hospitalization, everyone had learned of what you had been through. What you had done to yourself. To a point. They all had their varying opinions on the matter but even if they disagreed... they supported his endeavor in trying to help with more than a few making their opinions known how it was a lost cause.

So the fact that the first thing you did when you woke up was to protect the monsters who have been fighting to save the life you were trying to rid yourself of... surprised them. One of those surprised was his best friend. The current best friend that was following close behind him while looking at the human in his arms with the biggest grin on her face. If it stretched any further then it would look like her head was cracked in half.

"Undyne... what are you doing?" Papyrus kept his voice at a normal volume. There wasn't a need to whisper since the poor girl was completely out now and only his normal volume was likely to wake her at this point.

"Lookin' at the human.... Paps.... DUDE!" Undyne hopped forward and clapped the skeleton heavily on the shoulders so that she could peer over easier. "I thought she was just some weakling! You didn't tell me she was a fucking firecracker!"

"'dyne... language." Sans spoke up from further down the hall causing the more intimidating fish monster to move ahead so that Papyrus was between her and the small skeleton. Creating a rather effective barrier.

"KID ISN'T HERE, SANS! SUCK IT UP!" She yelled back and Papyrus hissed before looking down at the human in his arms.

She continued to sleep without noticing a thing. "Undyne... Could you please keep it down?"

"Oh please. I could scream loud enough to wake the dead and she wouldn't wake up right now." the fish monster brushed it off as they neared the human's room/lab. "It's just... from what you told us. I was NOT expecting that straight forward and intimidating response from someone who has been essentially killing herself since you met her." Undyne moved out of the way as they arrived at your door and Papyrus headed in to place her on the bed.

Alphys was already in their bustling about the machines looking anxiety ridden and out of breath. "There she is! I-I heard the alarms for flat-lining go off and when I got here she was gone... and oh! Where was she?" The poor monster had to have been worried sick but there hadn't of been a lot of time between the human being awake and her decision to deal with all of the other humans.

"YOU MISSED IT! THIS GIRL IS BADASS AS HELL!" Undyne enthusiastically pointed to the slumbering human on the bed. "SHE GOT ALL OF THE PROTESTORS TO GO AWAY WITH NOTHING OTHER THAN BEING ROYALLY PISSED OFF AND BREAKING SOMEONE'S NOSE!"

The little dinosaur monster's eyes went wide behind her glasses as she went about hooking the human back up to the machines. "R-really?"

"YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! I COULD FEEL THE RAGE COMING OFF OF HER IN DROVES." the fish monster clutched her fists tightly while her body practically vibrated with excitement. "I just can't believe they listened to her so easily."