Chp10: Fun during Flying lessons

I saw Hermoine in the common room. She sat by the window with her arms crossed against her chest looking annoyed. Even she did not bother reading the book in front of her.

Well, that was a bad sign.

"What are you doing now? Homework?" Asked Ron hopefully.

I shook my head and indicated towards Hermoine. Ron and Harry looked at Hermoine then at me.

"She looks pretty mad, if you ask me" Ron as raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah thanks Ron that helped." I said sarcastically.

"Take my advice and stay away from her." Ron said. "I would do that if I were you."

"Yeah but I'm not you." I said.

" Leave it Ron. She is her sister after all." Said Harry.

"Fine. See you around then Cathy. That is if she leaves you alive." Said Ron and he left.

"Don't bother." Said Harry. "Good luck." He smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder. At the same time I felt electricity pass through me. I tried smiling back and he left me and followed Ron up the stairs.

For some time I stood there, shaken. When my heart beats returned to normal, I turned my attention to Hermoine.

The thing about her is that, when she is nice, she can be really nice. But when she gets mad, your done for.

I slowly walked towards her.

"Hi!" I said in a false cheerful voice. Asthough nothing was wrong.

She turned away from the window, looked at me and then turned back to the window.

"It was realy nice, you know. Getting to meet Hagrid. You really should have come." I said grabbing a chair besides her observing the expressions on her face.

"Good. I guess you don't need me anymore. Now you have your own friends." She said in a cold voice.

"Nope. I always need my sister." I said and attempted to hug her. But she pushed me away.

"Why don't you go hug you so called friends, Catherine!" She said, her voice raising at an alarming rate.

"Hermoine!" I said, exasperated. How could she say such stuff!

"Go away." She whispered suddenly.

"No. Okay I'm sorry Hermoine. What should I do? Umm... I'll buy you a book? That should do right?" I said hopefully.

She looked at me and frowned. "Hermy, I'm soooo sorry! Please forgive me?" I said in a childish voice that made her laugh.

"Don't call me Hermy." She said through her laughs and I smiled.

"I want a book though. Only then will I forgive you. And don't leave me alone again."

"Fine. But I'm allowed to talk to them right?"

"Yeah." Said Hermoine nonchalently and I hugged her.

So I am alive. I guess I will see you around after all, Ron.

...........................

Next morning when we were going down for breakfast, I saw many people gathered around a notice in the common room.

"Let's see what that says, shall we?" I asked Hermoine and she nodded. We pushed our way through the crowd untill I could see what it was.

The notice said: