iv

love like this ashton kutcher

"Dad, it's called a vacation for a reason. I really don't want to work. I do that everyday here at home." He drones on the phone while Tara sits on his desk, teasing him endlessly with the tight skirt and blouse that she's wearing. She crosses her legs, watching him talk to his father who's going on and on about the work that needs to be done on the farm daily.

"I'll see you in a week, Dad. Say hi to Mom for me." Ashton stops the conversation before it goes on for hours. Placing his hands on his wife's thighs, he runs his tongue along his lips, looking up at her.

"You have work to do. I just came here to bring you food." She says, using an accusatory tone while she slides off of the desk, smoothing out her skirt.

"And you wore that because..."

"Well, I obviously don't want the boss' staff thinking his wife doesn't care about her appearance." His eyes follow her to the door, and her fingers move idly to the handle, only half turning it. She smirks at him. He puckers his lips, signaling that he wants a kiss. Tara walks over, leaning over the desk to kiss Ashton on the lips, and he pulls her into his grasp, tricking her. Her eyes open and widen while they're still in the kiss, and she has no idea how, but now she's sitting on his lap.

"No, nope." Tara tears away from him, standing up and smoothing her clothes, shaking her head.

"You get back to work, I'm gonna pick up the kids, and I'll see you at home."

"You better be wearing nothing when I get there!" She hears him call after her once out of the office.

A smile tugs up the corners of her lips.

"Oh! Selena, you scared me." Tara puts her hand to her chest, startled to see her younger sister sitting on the couch in their living room. Tara had just gotten out of the shower, and the kids were in the home theatre, watching movies.

"Sorry, T. Do you think I could crash here for a few days?" She drove two hours just to ask that? There's gotta be something going on. Tara pulls the white towel tighter around, stepping down to stand inside the circle that sits in the middle of living room, holding the couches and coffee table. Selena stands up from the black couch.

"May I ask why?"

"Luke....he kind of ditched." Her voice is quiet as she looks to the ground. Tara tilts her head to the side, trying to get her sister's attention back on her.

"What? What happened?"

"I don't know. He just up and left me yesterday, took most of my stuff. I drove here this morning, had to make a few stops, though." Tara puts her finger under her sister's chin, lifting it up so they look each other in the eyes.

"No games, Sel. Keep your hands off of Ashton. That's all I ask."

"Yes, of course, God, thank you so much." Tears full Selena's eyes, and she wipes them away quickly, clapping her hands together and putting a smile on her face.

"Let me go grab my bag." Suddenly, she's out the door, and Tara is standing in the living room with nothing on but a bath towel. Ashton comes walking through the door.

"Whoa," He says behind me, clearly having seen his sister-in-law, and when his eyes land on his wife, everything stops. He smirks.

"I see you've obeyed my orders."