vi

love like this ashton kutcher

"I'm going to breakfast with Lidia...remember her?" Tara says, looking at her reflection in the mirror while she puts her diamond earrings in.

"Yeah."

"Are you gonna be okay with the kids and Selena?"

"Yup." She turns around with a smile on her face while her husband is only partially sitting up in bed, the silk sheet landing just below his waist, his torso bare. He looks her in the eyes. Tara walks over to kiss him on the mouth, letting it linger for a few moments.

"I'll see you when you get home." Ashton murmurs, smiling into the kiss before pulling away. With that, Tara's leaves, leaving him alone in bed.

"Hey- oh..." With his eyes closed, he hears someone at the door, and immediately opens them, aware of his lack of clothes.

"Shit," He scrambles, covering himself more, seeing his sister-in-law standing in the doorway with cotton shorts on and a tank top that clearly shows her lack of a bra, and comes just above her belly button.

"Selena...what are you doing?" Ashton asks, sitting up while slipping boxers back on, keeping his eyes on her as she moves toward the bed her sister and him share. Selena slinks her way onto Tara's side, moving slowly toward him with a lustful look in her eye.

"Come on, Ashton, I saw the way you looked at me yesterday. You want me as much as I want you, just fucking admit it already." A small, purposeful, moan escapes her lips that look as if she just got injections in them. They're fuller than the last time Ashton saw them. She rolls her eyes at his obvious staring. He almost falls for it, but retracts.

"No, nope. This is not happening, I am one hundred and ten percent faithful to my wife who is also your sister, may I remind you." Ashton gets out of bed, leaving Selena there, and she falls over dramatically.

"Really?" Selena drawls to him as he tugs a t-shirt over his head, and she watches him. She giggles, close enough to reach his thighs, and she decides to squeeze her fingers around them, pulling him closer to the bed, nearly making him fall over.

"Yes, really. Now, get off of my bed and out of my room."

Selena pouts, sticking out her bottom lip.

"You're a meanie." She stomps out of the bedroom, slamming the door behind her. Ashton rolls his eyes, sighs dramatically, and runs a hand through his dark hair, walking into the master bathroom connected to the room. He pees, brushes his teeth, and goes to check on the kids.

"What do you goofballs want for breakfast?" Ashton asks Ryder and Adeline while they're in the playroom, playing with their Little People set that's spread out all over the floor.

"Where's Mama?" They ask, almost in unison.

"Out to breakfast with a friend. Now, what do you guys want?"

"Ice cream!"

"You can't have ice cream for breakfast, silly." Ashton tickles Addy's stomach, making her laugh hysterically.

"How about....cereal?"

"Okay." The kids shrug, following him out of the room, down the hall, and into the kitchen. Selena is sitting at the counter, leaning against it with her butt sticking out in her barely there shorts. Ashton runs a hand over his face, giving an exaggerated sigh, trying not to look at her.

"Auntie's gonna be in the pool." She looks Ashton in the eyes, making herself as seductive as possible, licking and biting her lips while walking down the hall toward the bedroom she's staying in.

He gets the kids' cereal together, sitting them both at the breakfast table, turning the tablet on for them, and that's when Selena comes back in the kitchen. She's wearing a string bikini. She walks up to Ashton, putting her hand on his chest, and the kids' backs are to them.

"I'll be in the pool....if you have any....needs." She brings her face to his, connecting their lips, and bites his roughly, pulling at it, before walking away. Selena sways her hips, and Ashton feels movement beneath his waist.