Chapter Thirteen: Fight or Fate

"We're being overrun by costumed freaks! What is wrong with this picture?!"

Neas, Chris, and Everett shielded Missy on their way to the sacred tower. The sudden invasion over Themyscira was a major setback in her master plan, and there was only one person to blame: the Doctor. Undoubtedly, he was leading the charge with the Gladiator's other selves.

Missy was relieved once she and her enthralled Time Lord bodyguards arrived at the sacred tower.

Her respite, however, was short-lived.

There, in the tower, they were met by a large group of colorful individuals, led by another one of the Gladiator's regenerations – the tall, defiant brunette who went by the name of "Carrie." The backup she chose to bring along included the amnesiac tattooed woman, the descendant of the Doctor's old companion Leela, the boy Missy encountered at the Dave & Buster's in Jurassic World and his crystal friends, and lastly...

"Piss girl?" Missy identified as the last member of Carrie's troupe – the woman LeMarier had carry buckets of Barasinghan urine for the Regen-8 experiments.

"My name is Diana, Princess of Themyscira," the woman boldly pronounced.

A closer examination by Missy helped her to realize her mistake. Indeed, this was a completely different woman. This woman had a look of ferocity in her eyes that the Diana she came to know, in her time on Themyscira, had lacked. This woman was prepared to kill her for all those months of humiliation and mental torture towards her younger self.

 This woman was prepared to kill her for all those months of humiliation and mental torture towards her younger self

"You're leaving Themyscira today, Missy," Carrie declared.

"That was my intention until you and your crew here blocked my only way out." She motioned to Chris's T.A.R.D.I.S., which Carrie and her enforcers had in fact barred Missy's path to.

"But you're first gonna fix the mess you caused here," Carrie demanded.

"Yeeeeeeah, 'bout that."

Snapping her fingers, Missy sent Neas, Chris, and Everett after Carrie and her group.

Carrie figured this to be the way Missy wanted to do things, so she briefed Jane, Al-Lee, Diana, Steven, and the Crystal Gems in advance. Jane, Diana, Steven, and the Gems would work on subduing Chris and Everett, while she and Al-Lee focused on Neas. She made it clear to Al-Lee not to seriously harm the man who would be her succeeding regeneration.

Missy used the fierce brawl as the distraction she needed to slip into Chris's T.A.R.D.I.S. unnoticed. Regrettably, there was an obstruction in her escape ploy: Chris's T.A.R.D.I.S. could only be accessed with her DNA signature on the hull. Without the proper identification, Missy had no other choice but to find another way out.

Sneaking away from the sacred tower, she bumped into Draco Malfoy.

"Where have you been?" she asked the wizard boy.