|Rolling at 12|

.

"This is the kind of life I wished for: carefree."

"You made me change; you made me want to bring up that smile on your lips, even if I could give up everything..."

.

Kate's POV

Today, I had trusted Daniel in taking me to a perfect place for the dinner I had promised him on the very first day.

It was late, about ten thirty, but we both decided to roam about the gorgeous lighted streets of Paris before returning to our respective apartments.

We found two unowned bicycles on the side of one street as if by mere luck. Jumping on one each, we rode beside each other, putting on a race several times.

As expected, I was so much lagging behind him who always had this teasing victory smile on his lips. He had to continously slow down for me to reach up to his pace.

"Tired already?"

I swear I was not panting; just taking long deep breaths.

"Who's tired uh?"

"We could just stop so you know... I mean I won't force you and it's already a bit late-" He started arguing.

"I guess yes," I finally said after a short pause.

"You have a weak stamina?" Niel asked suddenly, out of nowhere.

"Always had it. Though...there's one thing which I am good at."

"And what is that thing?"

"Ohh, this..."

Getting closer to his ear, I whispered, "It's a forbidden thing."

I was a hundred percent sure I felt his body stiff against mine and his pupils dilating at my move.

When I was about to get away, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me forward to meet his gaze.
There was an eerie change in his usual expression.

It seemed as if the shyness and innocence had suddenly disappeared from his eyes.
He looked more bold and fierce, completely contrasting to the geek I knew.

"Well, can you tell me about this forbidden thing? Please it's not what I am thinking right now, is it?"

I could hardly notice this little naughty smirk up his mouth if it wasn't for the tiny gap between us.

"No. Lat-Later."

I quickly got out of his grip and announced that it was time we returned home.

My cheeks were burning.

What's up with him? I always wondered if he had a personality disorder and maybe today's incident proved it true.

Mr. Reyn Daniel, you are full of surprises.

.

Dear loves,
Sorry for the long wait.

Only a few chapters more till the end of the story.

Nice reading and do not forget to click on that little star down below.

-V♡