|Part 2|

Lose control

.

This chapter is going to be full of surprises.

.

Kate's POV

It was the first time I could actually make out his perfect angelic features from so close.

No sounds. No words.

Only a few minutes of utter silence, lying down facing each other while our eyes met as if trying to telepathize.

It felt prodigious.

Me and you, alone, in this night full of idiosyncrasies.

Impromptuly, I leaned in one inch closer to his face and he copied.

I was not able to comprehend my actions.
The alcohol deeply affected our minds as we stood unconscious of our doings.

After some time, I felt Niel's breath linger on my lips which urged me to approach further and inhale his excrutiating scent.

Was he a mind-reader?

My back collided with the bottom of the couch while his sleek fingers paved way for my neck. He caressed the area slightly and murmured some words along the lines of "I want it...could you let me..."

I gave him a little peck and let my lips hang there for a while, captivating his embrance.

He liked it. I could make out the slight smirk forming on his lips.

Quickly I pulled away with both my hands still on his pink hot cheeks.

"It feels incomplete," Niel said and crashed his lips once more onto mine, this time with more power and fierceness.

Our lips moved in sync as the hot blood gushed through every ounce of our bodies and the adrenaline rush interjected from the link of our lips.

"Now it feels like a real kiss..." He whispered in between the kiss and let his tongue carve into my mouth, swirling with mine.

He grabbed my waist and pinned me to the carpet, his fingers now entangled in my hair pulling my head up for his mouth to reach my exposed neck.

Slow huffed moans escaped my mouth as he left a trail of kisses and bites there, and along my shoulder line.

"No fun. Let me-"

I slung one leg over him and turned him over so that I was now on top.
I bit down his earlobe and left traces of my lipstick down to his jawline and neck.

His voice was so husky and sexy when he groaned as I've never heard it before.

Opening his shirt buttons and sliding my hand across his toned chest and abs, I finished by exposing his upper hot lean body.
Speaking of which, I had never witnessed before.

"I didn't know the nerd possessed such assets," I gave a little squeeze to his butt, turning him on further more.

"Well, the nerd can be a hottie too."
He slid off my top and kissed my cleavage over my bra line.

His hands hovered on my inner thighs, slow caresses running down whereas his tongue continued to dance on my skin.

I also let my lips wet his body freely as I tried to unbuckle his belt.

His boner struck hard against me while I felt his desire for the release.

"Damn that is hmm- big..."

My fingers continuously played with his hair strands when my  lips joined his again, relishing the pleasure one more time.

As we were about to carry on forward, the doorbell rang.

"Fuck," we cursed simultaneously.

We were both drenched in perspiration with a raged breathing and pumping pulse rate.

Daniel quickly put his shirt on and went to the door.

In the meantime I put on my top too and packed my stuff in case they were his friends.

And I guessed it right. It was one of his friends, Jun.

"Hey bro what's up tonight? Damn why do you look so-?"

"It's really hot in there, you know wooh the summer heat and all... Anyways what brings you here at this hour?"

"I figured out you are the only one who'll let me stay at your place while my apartment is being renovated."

"Seriously dude, just why at this hour?"

"What can I do more? I did not have- Woah woah look at what we have here... Honeybunny for the night or actual gf?"

"Shut up," Niel elbowed him in the stomach.

"Hi," I said as casually as I could.

Yeah definitely not a weird situation.

"I'm Kathlyn, Niel's friend," We shook hands.

"Friend you say? I've never heard of her Dan but why do I get this feeling that I've interrupted something nice just now."

"Oh stop. Don't think about those silly things," Niel shut him up one more time.

"Anyways guys I have got to go now so bye. Pleasure to meet you Jun."

"Oh mine."

Daniel gave me a pissed off look when Jun had already walked inside.

"It's okay. We could always- I mean...We should meet up again later," I tried to lift up the mood.

"Hmm look I am sorry about today. I didn't want to take it this far but truly, I can't hide it anymore."

"Why are you sorry for? We like each other. It's perfectly normal."

"Yeah but we do not have any definite-"

"Oh boy, there's nothing to worry about at all. And one thing: This was the most marvellous night spent with you," I quickly pecked his cheek and walked away.

"You are the most marvellous girl I've ever met."

"Only friends huh? I see I see," Jun called out in the distance when I was already gone.

I was excited and thrilled.
Because a new life would begin.

.

-V♡