7.

Emery's POV
I woke up to see Asher still asleep.I looked up at him smiling softly
Mm baby good morning he rasped his eyes opening.
Good morning I whispered.
"How'd you sleep"
"Good did you sleep good"
"Mhmm.I adore you"
"I love you"
"I love you too baby"I got up no longer being able to resist the urge for the bathroom.I jumped in the shower and washed my hair.I finished showering and Asher switched with me after I walked out wrapped in my robe.I walked into our shared closet and opened my drawer that held my bras and underwear.I slipped into my royal blue panties and my bra.I sorted through my clothes trying to find something cute.I decided on some dark wash jeans and grey T-shirt.With my white converse and a jean jacket.I combed through my hair and Asher came in wrapped in towel.I watched him and bit my bottom lip.Why did he always look so good.His arms flexed as he pulled on his boxers and some jeans.I looked away when he turned to me.He pulled on an olive green shirt and an Adidas track jacket.If there was one thing I learned about Asher's sense of style was that he mostly stuck to adidas brand or Nike.
"Are you almost ready thought we could go out for breakfast"
"Mhm I'm ready if you are"I followed him down the steps and we got in the Range Rover.He took my hand as I fiddled with the radio.He pulled into a small diner and opened my door for me.We walked in and I watched Asher as he looked at me.He raised his eyebrow and I raised my menu.
'What's wrong'
'Hm oh nothing'I bit my lip when I felt his hand slide up my thigh rubbing softly.I squeezed his hand as the waiter set down two coffees.
"Here you go honey"I felt Asher tense as I thanked him quietly.I knew he was trying to control himself and I rubbed his knuckles.He relaxed slightly and ordered his breakfast and I did the same.
Mine Asher growled lowly.
Yours Ashy all yours I murmured leaning over for a kiss.He held my hair and pulled me in for a deep kiss.I was breathless when we pulled away and he was smirking.I drank my coffee and he did the same.We always have the comfortable silence between us.
"Baby where do you want to go to first"
"Can we go to target"
"Sure baby"The waiter brought out our food and Asher thanked him stubbornly and he left.Asher dug I'm not bothering to wait for it to cool down just for a second.I ate my vegetable omelette and Asher ate three pancakes,two eggs,sausage patties and fried potatoes.
Ashy were you hungry I giggled as he polished off my omelette.
I guess I was he chuckled and I kissed his cheek.Asher paid as I went outside.He followed quickly behind me and we left.The drive to target was short and I wasted no time finding my size in sports bras and workout pants.Asher offered opinions and voted yes or no to a couple outfits.
Fuck baby no more He panted as I opened the door.
"Your the one that asked to see them"He growled and came in my dressing room closing the door and locking it.
"Because you look tempting in literally everything you put on baby"
"I'm sorry Ashy"
"Baby you don't have to be sorry I just don't like other males looking at you.Your mine to look at"
"All yours Ashy I promise"
"I know baby I love you"
"I love you too"I changed quickly back into my other clothes and despite my best efforts Asher paid for it all.I huffed when they took his debit card and swiped it.
"What's the matter honey some girls would love to be spoiled by such a handsome man"I growled and Asher squeezed my waist.
He's mine I growled and Asher kissed my hair.
All yours baby all yours he whispered through our link and my eyes closed as I latched onto him.He swooped me right up along with our bags.He put the bags in the boot and I kissed him.He groaned softly as I tried to dominate him but he didn't allow me too fully control it.
"God I love that I'm not the only one that isn't afraid to mark my territory"I growled and held him close to my chest.He nipped and I jumped slightly.
Ouch I whined.
"Hm be a good girl"
I am good I whispered and his eyes darkened slightly.
Your heat is starting soon he mumbled and I froze.We drove back to the pack house quickly and Asher's eyes darkened.
Oh my sweet little mate a voice purred and I writhed on our bed whimpering for his touch.I moaned at sudden contact and his nose ran up my neck as he inhaled.
Mm Emery he groaned as I straddled him when he sat down on the bed next to me.
Ashy I whimpered and his eyes flickered back to green.
Baby he grunted as I rolled my hips trying to relieve the burning.
"Here let's get this off"He tugged my jacket off and his.I kissed my mark on him and he groaned softly holding me close.
Sh baby sh I got you he whispered as his hands slowly slid up my thighs and my hips.
So beautiful he murmured and I heard knocks on our door.
Somethings wrong he growled and I whimpered.He climbed off me quickly and opened the door.
"Emery baby listen I know it hurts and you don't feel well but you need to go sit in the safe room"
They are going to smell me I whimpered.
"I won't let them get to you baby I promise"He carried me downstairs and I could hear wolves howling as they caught the smell of my heat.Ryker growled and kissed me.He took full control and locked the door.
'Be safe'
'I will'
Oh honey sit down relax Asher's mom whispered.I tried to listen to the fight but Asher blocked everyone out that wasn't fighting.
Asher I whimpered and his mom rubbed my arm.
"He's okay honey he's been trained for this"My eyelids drooped and I fell asleep.
**
"I say we let her go"
"Tiffany enough..Emery honey you need to sit down"I continued to whimper for Asher.My heat was getting to me and worrying about Asher in this battle wasn't making my cause any better.
No I hissed and felt the door finally give.I ran past the guard and found Asher and Derek outside.Asher's head whipped toward me as I jumped into his arms.His hands rubbed my back and I purred.
'Back again'
'Ashy please I want to try'
'Are you sure baby'
'I'm positive'Asher excused us and sent out boarder checks to make sure no one was lurking.He laid me on our bed and I watched him as he pulled off my T-shirt and my jeans.His touch soothes the fires but they were still at bay.
Oh fuck he groaned and I whimpered.His eyes flicked from green to yellow.
Asher please control him I want you to be with me I whimpered.His eyes stayed green and he's eyes bored into mine.
"I love you"
"I love you too Asher"
"This might hurt"
I know just go slow at first please I murmured and he nodded.He took off his boxers and shorts and my eyes widened.
"Don't be nervous baby I'm going to be careful I promise"I moaned loudly when one of his fingers stretched me out.
Fuck Ashy please please I whimpered squirming beneath him.
Ready he whispered and I nodded slowly.I dug my nails into his shoulders it hurts so bad.When the pain finally went away he started to move and I moaned.
Faster I mumbled my hands slick on his back.He growled covering me in love bites and increasing his speed.
Oh I squeaked when he hit that spot.
Do that again I purred and he made direct contact with me as he did it again.I moaned and he groaned continuously rubbing against that spot.
Oh baby i'm not gonna last much longer Asher panted picking up his pace.My stomach tightened and Asher growled as I let out one final moan.
That was great I panted and he carefully and slowly pulled out of me and I winced slightly as he laid next too me on his side.He covered my body with the sheet and I turned repeatedly kissing him.
I love you I whispered.
"I love you too baby"