16.

Emery's POV
I woke up to Asher kissing my nose and all over my face.I giggled and looked up at him smiling.
"Good morning Ashy"
"Good morning baby"
"Feeling better today"
Hm much better I think..but maybe I need a shower with my Luna to make sure he growled and I moaned softly.
If that's what my alpha needs I purred and nipped at his mark.
Fuck he grunted softly into my breasts lifting me effortlessly.
Asher I shrieked and he chuckled.Someone pounded at our door making Asher freeze.
"Close the door behind me"
"I will"He set me down and went to open our bedroom door as I closed the door.
"Ash there's been rogue sightings"
"Where"
"South boarder they are closing in"Asher growled and I slipped on my robe.I walked out and Asher's eyes darkened.Max and Derek looked away and I rolled my eyes.
"What's going on"
"There's been a rogue sighting I want you in the safe room if I call it out you got me"
"Yes Ashy"
"I mean it Emery you have to be in charge of the women and the pups"
"Asher I'll be fine"I pulled on some athletic shorts and a random shirt.I walked downstairs following the boys out.Asher shifted immediately and I watched him run off.
'Be safe I love you'
'I love you too Emery more than anything'I seen a couple wolves charge into the woods and seen others take battle stances around the house.They were waiting for Asher's call.Women and pups were all on the safe house level and we were ready.Asher's call would be coming we all knew it.
Safe house he shouted and I locked the two main rooms.Pups cried out and Brittany panicked.She was only a couple days from birth with her and Derek's first.I was a little upset because Asher and I would of had our baby first but I couldn't hold it against her.
"Sh brit he's okay calm down"
"I'm scared"
"I know Brit but we'll be okay I promise we are safe"
"Luna will you tell us a story"
"Of course can Brittany help"
"Yes yes yes we love her belly"Brittany smiled proudly and I smiled softly.
**
"Brit oh my goodness keep it together"I bounced a pup in my arms as the mother got some rest.We've been in the safe house for hours waiting for the boys.
I can't she sobbed.
'All clear baby I'm letting you out now'
'Thank you bring Derek Brit is losing her shit'
'You got it baby'The door swung open and Derek let some of the pups and women through while I helped Brittany up.
"Hey love I'm okay"
"I was worried that he'd never get to know you"
"Hey hey it's okay..why don't we get you a snack"
Okay she sniffled and he nodded to me as he led her out.
"Thank you Luna for holding him he's been so fussy lately"
"Your welcome Maria he's an angel"
"Yes he is"Asher smiled softly as I gently passed off her baby gently.
Are you alright I whispered holding his shirt in my hands.
I want to start trying again..please he whispered.
"What are you talking about"
"I want to try for a baby please we are ready baby don't you think"
"You think we are"
"I think we've been ready for a long time"
"Well I guess we better get upstairs then Alpha I purred softly and he growled slapping my butt softly.I moaned softly and I shrieked when he picked me up and pressed me into the wall on our private floor.
Ashy I panted and he growled.
"Sh baby be patient"He locked our lips together and he kicked our door shut and ripped off my shirt.
Fuck he grunted as my breasts distracted him for a moment.I moaned loudly in pleasure when he filled me in a quick thrust.
That's it baby he growled picking his tempo.His arms tensed as my lips traveled over his mark making him shutter.
"Fuck baby I love you so much more than anyone could ever love someone"
"I love you too Ashy so much"I whimpered when I tightened around him and cried out when his mouth latched onto my mark.He nipped and sucked softly and I dug my nails into his back as we orgasmed.
Holy moon goddess he panted our foreheads mashed together as he laid still his eyes closed.
Are you okay I whispered.
I'm excellent baby he murmured and pulled away from me slowly cleaning us both off.
"Take a nap okay just rest you were just in a three hour battle"
"Stay in here with me"
"I wasn't leaving"He nodded slowly and watched me as I ran my fingers up and down his arms.
I'm so proud of you Asher whispered and I smiled softly.
Thank you Ashy I whispered and he pulled me closer and I covered us with the sheet just in case.
**
Not a drill Derek yelled and Brittany punched him in the chest.
Stop fucking yelling she growled and Asher helped Derek get her to the pack doctor I followed behind him with the baby bag.Max ran across the clearing and he opened the pack hospital door.
"Delivery room please"
"Right away Luna"Brittany was in the room and I stood at her side.
I'm really nervous Brittany whimpered.
"You'll be so strong love"She squeezed my hand and Derek smiled at me.
*
"Oh he's beautiful..isn't he Derek"
"Yes love he's amazing"I smiled softly and Asher squeezed my arm.
'That will be us one day baby'
'I hope so'
'It will baby I promise'I nodded softly and handed Brittany his pacifier.
Thank you she whispered as she and Derek both watched him.My mind wandered to wondering what our child would look like and I couldn't help but frown a little.
You alright Asher murmured and I looked up at him.
Can we go home please I whispered and he nodded.
"Well we are gonna head out give you guys some family time okay"
"You don't have to go right"
"I'm real tired and I can't sleep without Emery"I was thankful for Asher's small white lie and Brittany nodded.
"Will you come see us tomorrow Em"
"Of course if I'm not busy"
"Thank you for all your help"
"Your welcome Brit..congratulations again he's breathtaking"
"I'm so happy I can't wait til you have a baby and our babies can be best friends"
"Someday Brit"She nodded and I followed Asher out closing the door.
"Luna I'm so glad I caught you"
"What is it"
"I was thinking maybe we should do a check up soon"
"Uh sure"
"Would now work"
"Um I guess"
"I'm just a little booked right now give me a couple minutes you want to go in room three"
"Okay thank you"I walked in and Asher squeezed my hand.
"Hey everything is going to be great baby don't worry"
I'm not worried I lied and Asher squeezed my hand.
"Baby don't lie it's okay to be nervous"The pack doctor walked in and Asher greeted her politely.
"So I was thinking of doing a scan just to be sure"
"Be sure of what"
"It's just procedure alpha"
Asher calm down I whispered and he squeezed my hand.
"Hm are you ready"
"Ready"
"Just gonna be a little cold"
"It's okay"She waved the wand around and clicked a button.
Is that I whispered hearing a soft thud.Asher's eyes widened and I looked at him.
"Well would you look at that Luna that's a heartbeat a strong heartbeat too"I sobbed and Asher kissed me.
"We are gonna have a baby"
"We are"
"You are Alpha and Luna congratulations"
"Thank moon goddess"
"I'll give you some privacy"She froze the picture on the ultrasound picture.
Wait is that one baby or two I whispered.It looked like a silhouette of another leg.
"Oh Luna great spot it is..your having twins it seems like would you like ultrasound pictures"
"Please"
"Two copies"
"Yes please"
"I'll be right back"
**
"Get some rest baby"
"I'm trying I'm so excited"
"I know baby me too but let's get some rest we have a busy day tomorrow"
"Okay"
"Goodnight baby I love you"
"Goodnight Ashy I love you too"