Apology Accepted

3rd Person POV
Hermione couldn't help but be sad. She has seen how Happy Bella is whenever she was with Edward. She missed Cedric.

She was currently sitting on her bed . She was curled into a ball and placed her head on her knees while tears escaped her eyes.

"I miss you Ced," she whispered
"If you miss me that much princess why don't you just accept my apology, " Someone said
She quickly looked up and was surprised to see Cedric standing in the front of her bed. She ran straight into his arms. She laughed while Cedric twirled her around. Cedric felt complete again it was as if he found a missing part of himself . And he knew why , because the girl in his arm had his heart. She was screaming and laughing with happiness.

"Hey, let me put a silencing spell around this room, I am sure you don't want your uncle to find a boy in your room at 1 in the morning ," he asked while taking his wand out
When he was done with the spell he turned back to his beautiful girlfriend.

"So you accept my apology?" he asked and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Yes, Apology accepted," she grinned
"I missed you, love,"he said while gently staring in her beautiful eyes
"I missed you more," and their lips met in a gentle and sweet kiss. When they broke the kiss for breathing . Cedric took out the necklace he bought for her but she refused to accept because she was mad at him.
"Now that you are no more mad at me can u plz accept this gift ,"he asked
"I will," she turned around and Cedric moved her hair aside and placed the necklace, and kissed her neck . She turned around and they both shared a passionate kiss. After Hermione changed in her pajamas she joined Cedric in her bed she placed her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her holding her close. They talked a little . But then than Cedric yawned and hermione grinned.
"Goodnight Ced, " she whispered and closed her eyes
"Night love, " he whispered after kissing her temples he too closed his eyes.

They both slept happily and peacefully wrapped up in each others arms. Unaware of the danger waiting ahead for them.

Edward's POV
I decided to go to Bella's house for the night not to watch Bella sleep but to watch Hermione sleep. While I was going towards her window to jump in her room, I saw a boy flying on a broom enter her room I ran faster and climbed the nearest tree to her room window to have a clear view of her room . I saw her sitting on her bed she was crying softly and whispered " I miss you, Ced " the boy laughed and said " if you miss me that much princess why don't you just accept my apology, " she looked up and was clearly surprised to see him. She quickly jumped in his arms they both laugh while the boy twirled her around. When they moved away the boy took out a wooden stick which was like a wand after flicking it around he moved back to Hermione they talked a little and their lips met in a kiss.

My stomach was turning into knots. I just wanted to go and beet living shit out of him. How dare he touch her , no one except me is allowed to touch her. I chose to see no more and drove back quickly when I reached home I ran straight to my room although I knew they still will know what I was doing.

In my frustration I punched the wall multiple times leaving a dent their .  I sat down back against the wall. I knew if I could cry I would have cried by now. I never felt this much broken than to see the girl I love with some other guy.