Jacob's Secret Love

3rd Person POV
Bella knocked on the door and a hugeboy with tanned skin and muscles opened the door. He quickly pulled Bella in a big and tight Hug.

"Jacob, this is my cousin Hermione, " Bella said while introducing Jacob to Hermione.
"Hello, I am Jacob Black," he took his hand out for Hermione to shake.
"Hello I am Hermione Granger, " she took his hand. Hermione realized by his height, skin tone and muscles that he was a Shape -shifter .

They all had a friendly conversation. Hermione was enjoying their company. Later Bella asked Hermione to take her at Edward's house. Hermione noticed at Bella's request Jacob's smile faded. Hermione asked Jacob to come with her so that after dropping Bella at the Cullens they can have dinner together. Jacob agreed.

After driving for awhile they reached at the Cullens. Hermione, Bella and Jacob got out of the car. Bella gave both Hermione and jacob hugs and went inside the house. While Edward was watching the scene from the window he was feeling the fiery snake called jealousy when Hermione was about trip over a rock but Jacob held her from the waist and saved her from falling they both started laughing. He wanted to kill Jacob for touching Hermione. In fact he wanted to kill any other guy who would trespass her personal space.

After watching a movie and having dinner Hermione and Jacob went to the Forest.
They came over a hill and Hermione was overwhelmed with the scenery.

"So you like my cousin?"Hermione suddenly asked the question was completely unexpected for Jacob
" Yes I mean n-no I mean WHAT?!"he asked confusion was visible on his face.
Hermione started chuckling " Don't worry I won't tell Bella a single thing about our conversation,  I promise," she gave him a smile.
"I do love Bella but she doesn't love me back she's in love with the bloo- .... with Edward"  he sighed.
"Have you ever confessed your feeling to her?" He shook his head.
"If you actually love Bella at least confess you feelings to her," Hermione softly told her.
"Hermione, it's actually frustrating and confusing......I just don't know what to do."he sighed while looking down.
"I will think-" he was interrupted by Hermione's phone. It was Bella . She put her phone on speaker.

"Where are you Hermione?" She asked
"Hello to you too Bells ," Hermione replied
"Where are you?"she asked again
"I am with Jacob,"
"Come home as quickly as possible, father is fuming you are late Hve you seen the TIME?" Bella yelled
"Yeah I'll be there," She hung up the phone and turned back to Jacob who smiling slightly.
" I have to go but please think about conversation,Bye " she said while running back to her car.
"I will," he softly answered