Romance Results (Books 11-20)

Judge - gothic1235

11. My Serial Killer - @Zeroheads

Cover: 8/10 - ( Based on the previous cover which earned the score) It was quite attractive. It really related to the book a lot. It helped me to know how the serial killer looked like.

Tittle: 7/10 - It was actually catchy and it gave a gist of what the story was about.

Summary: 4/5 - It was short, simple yet perfect for the book. It really made me want to tap the 'READ' button.

Characters: 13/15 - Personally, I thought that the interaction between the characters of this book book was well described and out there for readers to easily understand.

Dialogues: 4/5 - The dialogues were alright, not too much talking by characters so I wasn't bored.

Grammar: 17/20 - There were a few grammatical errors which I think should be looked at.

Plot: 23/25 - The plot was so unique and different. I loved how the magical aspect of the book perfectly flows that of the real world in the book.

Overall enjoyment: 9/10 - I admire this book. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I really felt every emotion that was put out there through writing. It was truly a good work done.

Total: 85/100

12. When Our Worlds Collide - FrostyxBingsuuu

Cover: 7/10 - It was cute and all but I felt the writer could have been more expressive with the cover.

Tittle: 8/10 - The tittle is alright. It doesn't give too much information on the book plus, it's also catchy.

Summary: 3/5 - The summary is a fine gist of the book but it still needs some work. Although, I did in the end feel like tapping the 'READ' button.

Characters: 12/15 - They were quite interactive with each other and they were clearly described.

Dialogues: 4/5 - They were interesting and they linked.

Grammar: 18/20 - Grammatical errors in this book were little and almost non existent.

Plot: 21/25 - I loved the plot. It had its own uniqueness and it definitely wasn't cliché. It was creative.

Overall enjoyment: 8/10 I enjoyed this book so much, I felt so bad when I realized it had an end. I guess the saying is true 'Don't judge a book by its cover '.

Total: 81/100

13. Cape Town

Cover: 6/10 - I must admit it still needs some work.

Tittle: 6/10 - I had a problem finding this book because the tittle written on the cover was different from the tittle written under the book. Personally, I think other readers would be confused too.

Summary: 2/5 - To be honest, I didn't understand what was written there. I didn't know if it's code for something but I did find it odd and mysterious which drew my fingertips the 'READ' button.