General/Historical Fiction Results (Books 1-10)

Judge - gothic1235

1.Viscount's Dreams

Cover: 7/10 - It is attractive but still needs a little bit of work since it didn't quite relate to the story.
Title: 8/10 - It was catchy since it captured a main idea of the story.
Summary: 8/5 - It gave a clear but not too deep description of the book.
Characters: 13/15 - They were well described and the  interaction themselves was properly expressed.
Dialogue: 3/5 - Dialogues were interesting and were perfectly structured.
Grammar: 13/20 - Grammatical errors were very few but still need to be corrected.
Plot: 23/25 - It was unique and the ideas flowed perfectly sequence after sequence.
Overall Enjoyment: 8/10 - Honestly, I love this book because it gave me an insight into how scarred soldiers could be, both physically and mentally after a war.

Total: 88/100.

2.Remember me

Cover: 8/10 - It was quite pretty and at the end of the book, I saw how it really related to the book.
Title: 8/10 - It was catchy and it was actually one main idea of the story.
Summary: 4/5 - It was interesting and understandable.
Characters: 12/15 - Their traits were well expressed in the story.
Dialogue: 4/5 - Dialogues were well structured. They held true emotions of the speaker.
Grammar: 18/20 - Grammar here was very good but a few mistakes were made.
Plot: 23/25 - It was an interesting ploy. The twists were so many. I honestly never expected to end the way it did.
Overall Enjoyment: 9/10 - I loved this book so much even though it had a really sad ending.

Total: 86/100.

3.Chasing the sun.

Cover: 8/10 - It was attractive. It looked like a lot of time and editing had gone into it.
Title: 8/10 - It perfectly related to one of the story's main ideas.
Summary: 4/5 - It was short and gave a clear gist of the story.
Characters: 13/15 - Characters were really interactive with one another. I really loved that all the characters were secretive about their past.
Dialogue: 4/5 - The dialogues were quite expressive.
Grammar: 17/20 - Some grammatical errors kept  repeating themselves over and over again.
Plot: 24/25 - The plot was great. I loved how the evil motives and good motives of the characters were driven by their past.
Overall Enjoyment: 9/10 - It was a wonderful book. I really loved the evil, ever plotting characters. They were so dedicated to ruining everyone's lives.

Total: 87/100.

4.Blood of Kings

Cover: 7/10 - The cover was beautiful and clearly exhibited Nigerian culture.
Title: 8/10 - It was simple yet related to the story.
Summary: 4/5 - It was quite interesting. It was one of a kind. Different. That's why I was so eager to tap the read the READ button.
Characters: 13/15 - Characters were a lot. It was a bit hard hard to track of them. Wonderful job on the names, thou. Their lives were so unique.
Dialogue: 4/5 - They were quite creative.
Grammar: 18/20 - Grammatical errors were quite few.
Plot: 22/25 - The plot was original and filled with creative ideas. The setting of the story was what I admired most.
Overall Enjoyment: 9/10 - It was so fascinating to read this book. I was so glad I finally got to read an African themed book.

Total: 85/100.

5. Watching Fritz

Cover: 8/10 - It related greatly to the story.
Title: 7/10 - It was short and simple.
Summary: 3/5 - It gave an interesting gist of the story.
Characters: 12/15 - Characters were alright but I still felt like they needed a bit more work.
Dialogue: 3/5 - Most of the long dialogues contained lots of facts.
Grammar: 20/20 - I actually found no grammatical errors in this book. Good job.
Plot: 22/25 - The plot was really fantastic. I could see that a lot of research went into it.
Overall Enjoyment: 7/10 - It was an amazing book. I really love books that go way back in history especially during times of wars.

Total: 82/100.

6.The Billionaire's Wife- Married

Cover: 7/10 - Normally I wouldn't judge a book by its cover but since I'm supposed to, I didn't really see how it relates to the story.
Title: 7/10 - It wasn't exactly the most unique title but the fact that,  'Married' was added made it easier to find.
Summary: 4/5 - The summary was alright but I felt that you could have explained a little further.
Characters: 12/15 - I think the characters need to be re-examined because I got a little confused when it came to who was talking.
Dialogue: 3/5 - Dialogues were well written.
Grammar: 17/20 - I noticed a few typing errors in the book.
Plot: 20/25 - To be honest, it was a bit confusing, especially with the backstory of some characters.
Overall Enjoyment: 7/10 - The book was wonderful but I still felt that it was missing something.

Total: 77/100.

7. Aftermath - The Story of the great war

Cover: 7/10 - The cover was beautiful.
Title: 8/10 - The title was well related to the story.
Summary: 4/5 - It was short, interesting and clear, with not so much details relieved about the book.
Characters: 14/15 - The characters were perfect especially the female lead character ,Olivia. She always stood up for herself and others. There was no. way you could push her around and I really liked that.
Dialogue: 4/5 - They were alright. You could actually tell who was talking and when they were talking.
Grammar: 18/20 - There were very few typing errors.
Plot: 23/25 - The plot was written well. The ideas were amazing.
Overall Enjoyment: 8/10 - The book was awesome. I felt so sad that it didn't have many chapters.

Total: 86/100.

8.My strict brothers

Cover: 7/10 - The cover was good but it still needs more editing.
Title: 8/10 - The title was great. It related to the story.
Summary: 4/5 - The summary was well detailed.
Characters: 12/15 - The description of the characters was alright.
Dialogue: 3/5 - Dialogues were a bit hard to understand.
Grammar: 16/20 - Grammar needs to be worked on.
Plot: 20/25 - The plot was original and full of great ideas.
Overall Enjoyment: 8/10 - It was a really good book. It was very expressive.

Total: 78/100.

9.Wickedly Yours

Cover: 8/10 - The cover was straight to the point and attractive.
Title: 7/10 - The title was in complete relation to the book.
Summary: 4/5 - The summary was interesting and clear. It gave enough details, to make one want to tap the read button.
Characters: 13/15 - The characters felt so real. Their emotions were well described.
Dialogue: 4/5 - They were really creative.
Grammar: 19/20 - There are a few grammatical errors but nothing major.
Plot: 24/25 - The plot was absolutely amazing. The ideas, to me were just perfect.
Overall Enjoyment: 9/10 - Honestly, I loved this book so much.

Total: 89/100.

10.Blood of the Empire.

Cover: 8/10 - The cover was quite attractive.
Title: 7/10 - It related well to the book.
Summary: 4/5 - The summary was alright .It was interesting.
Characters: 12/15 - I loved how you described the characters but I feel they need a bit more work.
Dialogue: 4/5 - They were quite creative .
Grammar: 18/20 - There were few grammatical errors.
Plot: 22/25 - The plot was truly original and full of great ideas.
Overall Enjoyment: 8/10 - It was really wonderful to read this book .I loved every minute of it.

Total: 83/100.