✿Chapter 5: Confusion

So in this chapter, someone helped me on some stuff, but he doesnt want to be named... but I'll give him credit anyways! he wants to be known as Stranger-sama, so just leave a comment and be like, "thanks for helping Samantha-chan by making this chapter lemony, Stranger-sama!" or something like that, that way he'll keep helping me :3

PS; sowy for the late update ._. for some reason, half of the story got erased =w= twice. I was so friggin pissed, so now its not as long as it originally was.... TT^TT Stranger-sama is also pissed, so you guys better leave some nice comments! pweeeeease

~Samantha-chan

Mary POV

Seto and I had found this movie called Spirited Away on Netflix, and Seto said it's an amazing movie, so I agreed on watching it. I popped some popcorn that I found in a cabinet while looking for food in the kitchen, and plopped down on the couch next to Seto with a giant bowl of popcorn. He shyly put his arm around me, which made me a little nervous, but nonetheless it made me kinda happy.

The movie looked pretty cool, but I was too focused on Seto to really notice what the movie was about. I really wanted to make a move and quit being such a shy person, but I just can't change that part of me. In the end I just sat there quietly and ate a bunch of popcorn, blankly staring at the screen while secretly watching Seto from the corner of my eye.

I yawned and stretched my arms and legs when the movie was over, feeling slightly sleepy. "That was a cool movie," I said, just so there wouldn't be any awkward silence between us.

"I knew you'd like it," he smiled. I smiled back. Then, Seto's phone made a sound, indicating that he has a text message. I leaned on him, and I pulled Seto closer to me as he typed on his phone. I saw that he got a message from Hibiya, asking him for the room number of our room and Kido's. He shifted a little, so I couldn't see the screen, and pressed sent, then turned his attention back to me.

"What time is it?" I asked Seto. He looked at his phone.

"Almost 11," he informed me, not seeming to be tired at all. I nodded, and began to stand up from the couch.

"I think it's time for us to-"

"Wait." He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I tripped on my flip flop and ended up sitting on his lap.

"W-W-What-?"

He chuckled, his hands wrapping around my waist. My face started feeling hot.

"Sorry, Mary. I just can't resist... I just had the urge to touch you," his grasp on me became tighter, his heartbeat becoming audible. It seemed to be beating as fast as mine.

"What do you mean?" I mumbled, already feeling too embarrassed to even speak properly. I knew what he meant, but asked it anyway. Instead of answering, he began moving my long white hair to the right side of me, the left side of my neck now bare. He began kissing me on the neck, trailing up to my jaw, putting one hand under my chin and tilting my head to the side.

His lips were barely touching mine now, and that was when he stopped.

"I'll stop if you want me to," he whispered, his lips brushing against mine as he spoke. He looked at me straight in the eye, probably not expecting for me to reply. When I thought he was going to stop kissing me, I grabbed his hand and said,

"Don't stop," in a confident voice, something I didn't think I would have said, not in a million years. I faced him and looped my legs around his waist. He was surprised at first, but slowly smiled a sincere and seductive smile.

"Okay," he simply replied, and kissed me lightly at first, his hands still on my hips, and mine wrapped around his neck. After a few minutes -which felt like an hour to me- the kiss started getting sloppy, and I could barely breathe. The kiss was so overwhelming, it made me dizzy with joy.